P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
Awesome game mechanics and render but very little story and how come immediately her dick became big so did every other futa, it makes it way less special, at least make her the only futa apart from bast or make her enlarge dick really make her stand out while other futas have seemingly smaller or a little bit above average dick
Dark Coven

Feb 19, 2021
My PC is running a Ryzen 5 3600 with 32GB of RAM and a 2070 Super with Windows 7 64 bit, so I'm pretty sure my PC is not too old or outdated, besides this is the first time I had this problem with a renpy game so far, so either you are the only developer using the newest version, or the problem lies somewhere else.

Edit: The fix with the icon you just posted didn't fix my problem either.

Thanks for the tip! Worked for me too.
THE problem lies with the dev make the same 56 games over and ever that are bad

Dec 14, 2020
Awesome game mechanics and render but very little story and how come immediately her dick became big so did every other futa, it makes it way less special, at least make her the only futa apart from bast or make her enlarge dick really make her stand out while other futas have seemingly smaller or a little bit above average dick
Dark Coven
There's a reason for that....

The reason being this game is actually another of Fallen Angel Productions Game. called Shade.

It is essentially the same game as Shade 1.2 or something.

Real changes are:
1. Bast intro,
2. Landlady is now tan and the old landlady model is now Nurse in the intro scene in the hospital,
3. Crime-fighting and stats for working out and training to fight is scrapped,
4. There is no school anymore.

On the upside I now know why the MC family is in debt. That's just it!

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
so anyone else getting their anti-virus going crazy about trojan's after this is unrar'ed? this is the 1st time it's acted like this with a ren'py game, I mean it was so bad that I had to delete it before my AV would stop going crazy with trojan alerts =/

Tebbno

Feb 7, 2021
Does the story for this release end at the second cam show with the sister? All the hints for each character say the questline is complete for this version or a variable hasn't been met. (Day 19)

Aran06

Apr 27, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 205, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 205, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
AttributeError: 'SWDraw' object has no attribute 'scale_fast'

P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
There's a reason for that....

The reason being this game is actually another of Fallen Angel Productions Game. called Shade.

It is essentially the same game as Shade 1.2 or something.

Real changes are:
1. Bast intro,
2. Landlady is now tan and the old landlady model is now Nurse in the intro scene in the hospital,
3. Crime-fighting and stats for working out and training to fight is scrapped,
4. There is no school anymore.

On the upside I now know why the MC family is in debt. That's just it!
That's shitty asf! Tbh, I hate undermining peoples work but come on at least if are going to make beautiful rendering and mechanics as this at least give it a dope ass story.

Things I would advise be looked into is

1. Make the MC special for fucks sakes, she's supposed to blessed with both magic and huge dick, Don't go giving everyone huge dick, it makes the MC a whole less special

2. Make it a harem and make it a little bigger, fucking just the mom n sis is just bland, add more girls with different characters and story

3. Bring back school, add events on all the other work places, training and fight stats too

4. I mean we have an egyptian Goddess, that alone has shown a clean mystical path for the story to follow so a wider story would be appreciated.

Honestly I'm not pissing on your work but you have great stuff but you are just not using it at all n it pains me, I love your art and a better story would do wonders . Thank you

P.S please reduce other futas dicks, it destroys the whole concept of "bast gave MC some godliness that's why MC dick got bigger"

Dark Coven

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
That's shitty asf! Tbh, I hate undermining peoples work but come on at least if are going to make beautiful rendering and mechanics as this at least give it a dope ass story.

Things I would advise be looked into is

1. Make the MC special for fucks sakes, she's supposed to blessed with both magic and huge dick, Don't go giving everyone huge dick, it makes the MC a whole less special

2. Make it a harem and make it a little bigger, fucking just the mom n sis is just bland, add more girls with different characters and story

3. Bring back school, add events on all the other work places, training and fight stats too

4. I mean we have an egyptian Goddess, that alone has shown a clean mystical path for the story to follow so a wider story would be appreciated.

Honestly I'm not pissing on your work but you have great stuff but you are just not using it at all n it pains me, I love your art and a better story would do wonders . Thank you

P.S please reduce other futas dicks, it destroys the whole concept of "bast gave MC some godliness that's why MC dick got bigger"

Dark Coven
Aww, you really think my renders are beautiful. I know the story has flaws and I'm working to fix them and I will. I appreciate all the feedback and I'll do what I can to improve the game. But the other people that just act like assholes and say dumb shit to troll me can just eat a dick, I'm done getting bent out of shape by what they say. Thanks again for the constructive critcism though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: P.zeus
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes