berndly

Jul 2, 2020
Hello you first of all good work nice game. My farage is when will the 2 actions come where MC has the sister standing on her cock and when does the action where MC fucks MoM in the shower? The pictures are in the folder but they do not appear in the game. Thanks for your answer and I translated this with Translater.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hello you first of all good work nice game. My farage is when will the 2 actions come where MC has the sister standing on her cock and when does the action where MC fucks MoM in the shower? The pictures are in the folder but they do not appear in the game. Thanks for your answer and I translated this with Translater.
I have yet to re render those but they will be done in the next update. I'm hoping to have an update done by the end of each month.

Reactions: lpier

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Compared to Shade, this lacks. I don't find the character models to be as attractive, the fact there's a husband to work around is a nuisance and an extra 'duur, me are dumb and rude' shtick, the money mechanic feels even less important than before, the Warning NTR stuff has been toned down (not that I was into that, just it feels like they're pulling their punches now), and we're back to magic again when we already did that route; at least the cyberpunk setting was timely.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
the fact there's a husband to work around is a nuisance and an extra 'duur, me are dumb and rude' shtick
Didn't play for much, did you?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the money mechanic feels even less important than before
It was in need of some balancing previously in Shade, and it's still too early in the (re)development stages to know if it was too much or too little, or just fine.

the Warning NTR stuff has been toned down (not that I was into that, just it feels like they're pulling their punches now), and we're back to magic again when we already did that route; at least the cyberpunk setting was timely.
Well this has become a "sequel" to Summoner's Legacy, so magic is to be expected.

Regarding "pulling their punches", even prior to the remake/rebranding, outside of the debt issues it was easy to avoid NTR stuff that was presented as an option. That was something used in Sins of Her Father too (which Shade was "merged with" to become Djinn), and we don't currently know what's still to come for that kind of content. Although, it's still silly to have an NTR warning for a fantasy depiction of what someone wanted to/would do with the mother...

Reactions: P.zeus

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
The following is meant as (hopefully) constructive criticism / adding to the pool of ideas / wishlist and propositions. Not bashing someone. Here goes :

- Yes, bring back the school. Would be nice.

-Yes, harem building. Could be another futa aunt or futa cousin or even a well - preserved futa GILF for a change.

- And / or make use of the 'magic powers ' and turn at least one of the family into a futa. Like the sister. Or Bast could do it, similar to older versions of summoners. Could be temporarily ( a month or so ) and then revert back to female so the futa on female fans have no reason to be disappointed. Whatever.

- No , don' t size down the other futas. If anything , just make her bigger, but not even that is terribly necessary.
I understand this would make development more complicated if there are different sizes ? What about a growth option for 'all' futas once they had sex with her once she'd be bigger ? That would be more practical, yes ?

- What about this new fetish (?) covering up the dickheads with foreskin? You didn't do this in older versions of your games.
It makes the dicks look less sexy and prominent and rules out some sex options.
Revealing (again) would be more important than sizes, i think.

- Have you ever considered female with strapon on futa ? Wouldn't that be a nice (and sexy ) new touch and addition ?

Yeah, none of this will happen, i guess. Or most of it. Do what you like...

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Criticism? How about you don't quit the game this time around?
The working hours are too long. You finish at 11 pm which is way too long.
Just keep pumping out more futa content. Make the money a relevant mechanic.
Yoga scenes of our sister and mom in different leotards etc which we bought for them.
They could walk around in the house in lingerie/bikinis.
The sister could earn more money on chat if we buy better stuff for her. She keeps asking for money.
You get to met/encounter a girl and date her. Buy stuff for them. Unlock simple scenes threw the lingerie shop.
The Jessica Jameson futa was hot. I don't know how much stress the NTR haters give you. I am heavily into NTR so i wish more Jessica scenes with Gwen and Vanessa. Maybe a scene of some other futa with our sister. More blondes :p

But just more stockings and pantyhose would a pleasant addition. The intro with the MC in her schoolgirl attire was phenomenal. Those black socks and tight ass of her's looked the best.
The animations. I have no idea how much time they consume to make. If it means more content without them then so be it.

Last edited:

berndly

Jul 2, 2020
Hello, I don't understand that some people are saying such crap here and just criticize the game. also play with others. If the games (e.g. Sins of .. Summoner .. Djinn etc.) are so stupid, why do you play them? If you're so much better than the makers, why don't you make a game yourself and then show it off? It is just easier to insult the makers in a certain white and down, than to do something yourself. Please think about it before you write something Thank you.

berndly

Jul 2, 2020
Can you explain please what exact foulders should be replaced with .exe ? Do you mean on the foulders with game icon Djinn and Djinn-32 and rename them in Djinn.exe and Djinn-32.exe or something else, tnx in advance
Hello, if you have the compressed game. Then you copy the starter exe into your other game where the old starter exe is in it and just click overwrite, then it should go to play with me, it was W7.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Hello, if you have the compressed game. Then you copy the starter exe into your other game where the old starter exe is in it and just click overwrite, then it should go to play with me, it was W7.
Something I figured out partially may help you. When the game exe has two game exe and one has 32, they reference 32 bit as opposed to the other which is likely 64 bit. Most of the time the modifications are not exe, they are files that go into folders. Depending on the suffix, it gives you a clue where they should go. Since I am not playing this game, I am not exactly certain the file names you need, what I do is make a parent folder drop them in there, then copy and paste the relevant changes such as Incest which is usually just some character title / name changes.

berndly

Jul 2, 2020
I also have W7, could u explain how to get to starter exe, I mean in which foulder is it or something else, first time encounturing with it ?
First you have to download the Others: Compressed Games. then unzip and then couple the starter exe32 (Djinn-32). Then in the game where there is not CompressedGames (Win / Linux: MEGA - UPLOADHAVEN - MIXDROP - NOPY). Then copy it into the game where the starter exe is in it and a window opens where you just click overwrite. and then it goes normally that is where you start the game.

Reactions: DiK.......

wolfgangmami

Mar 16, 2018
How many same games exists by same creator? My brain mixed up badly. From summoners legacy to this same almost same setup, characters (replicas with some minor changes and with very ugly design btw), renders, ui etc etc. Even clothing store is still empty. And he is getting paid with 600 dollars?

Reactions: Mantis-male
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes