Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
here's a temporary fix for people who can't get enough for fisk this save has $5000 you should have enough to get all the non ntr scenes if you don't just send the save to me and I'll give you more money

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
here's a temporary fix for people who can't get enough for fisk this save has $5000 you should have enough to get all the non ntr scenes if you don't just send the save to me and I'll give you more money
You could also use the console to enter "Debt = 0" to reset the debt each week.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
One thing I find funny in this game is how the scenes between the mom and the dad are marked as NTR. I am not a fan of ntr but I would consider those scenes NTR.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Maverick_56

Mar 27, 2019
I'm going to be super blunt. This game isn't worth it right now. Even though I enjoy the renders from this creator. This Djinn game is literally just Shade 1.02 with a slightly different backstory no one asked for, and has changed out the Mom's model for the Nurse.

They even REMOVED a sex scene with the Mom that was already in the last update...

All in all Nun Ya and Fallen Angel both are just REALLY bad at finishing projects. Don't get attached to this.

If you are interested in something similar with a more reliable creator check out Orc's Quest.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Mariavictoria

Jun 9, 2020
I'm going to be super blunt. This game isn't worth it right now. Even though I enjoy the renders from this creator. This Djinn game is literally just Shade 1.02 with a slightly different backstory no one asked for, and has changed out the Mom's model for the Nurse.

They even REMOVED a sex scene with the Mom that was already in the last update...

All in all Nun Ya and Fallen Angel both are just REALLY bad at finishing projects. Don't get attached to this.

If you are interested in something similar with a more reliable creator check out Orc's Quest.
dam dude chill they are doing the best they can one of the "developers" is helping Orcmaster with his game just dont be so negative also there is that fact that "nun ya" has changed his direction and there for the way he wants to make the game he's experimenting with different concepts to see if he likes one of them and then will work with it so just give him some time my guy

Maverick_56

Mar 27, 2019
dam dude chill they are doing the best they can one of the "developers" is helping Orcmaster with his game just dont be so negative also there is that fact that "nun ya" has changed his direction and there for the way he wants to make the game he's experimenting with different concepts to see if he likes one of them and then will work with it so just give him some time my guy
I mean, sorry if I came off as negative. Unless it is a new creator, I look at their track record. Frankly it is true that both of these "Devs" have more unfinished games then completed ones. Nothing against you if you like them, I'm just personally done supporting people who drop projects before completion.

Not sure about the claim of either of these two helping out on Orc's Quest...this is news to me.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017

hate to ruin your love for that game but I'm helping him out to for Orc's Quest

Mariavictoria

Jun 9, 2020
I mean, sorry if I came off as negative. Unless it is a new creator, I look at their track record. Frankly it is true that both of these "Devs" have more unfinished games then completed ones. Nothing against you if you like them, I'm just personally done supporting people who drop projects before completion.

Not sure about the claim of either of these two helping out on Orc's Quest...this is news to me.
if you read the message darkcoven said above i think that proves my point next time do your homework before whining about X feature or problem that you have

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Greetings,

I saw there were some complaints about perceived "forced" NTR in this game and decided to make a couple of patches to help alleviate the complaint, but you will miss some scenes, so its your choice, and now you have one.

But first, If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Nun Ya and Fallen Angel Productions - - -

With these patches inside the attached archive NoForced-NTR-patches.zip, you can use either or both for easy mode:
1: ZZ_moremoney_noNTR.rpy - This increases your starting money to 5000 as suggested by Dark Coven here
2: ZZ_nodebt_noNTR.rpy - This decreases your debt to 0 as suggest by Chasmalim here
The above patches should work for all versions going forward unless the variable names change. Should these patches stop working feel free to PM me

I also saw there were some problems with Windows 7 and the color depth of the Icon and how to correct it as pointed out by Potoum here. To make this easier I zipped up the working EXE files provided in JokerLeader compressed version here.
All credit to JokerLeader: Please drop them a like in their post and consider donating at: or
Djinn-1.01-pc-Windows7-EXE-fixer-patch.zip - simply extract and overwrite the existing EXE's

Dark Coven if you could update the OP it would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

Edit: Badjourasmix they way I understood from comments was that some had trouble getting the money for the debt, which is why Dark Coven and Chasmalim offered the help listed above, I was just trying to make it easier for those who needed the help. but just to be more clear I have add 'perceived' above.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Edit: Badjourasmix they way I understood from comments was that some had trouble getting the money for the debt, which is why Dark Coven and Chasmalim offered the help listed above, I was just trying to make it easier for those who needed the help. but just to be more clear I have add 'perceived' above.
Thank you for the clarification. I just used the save editor to add money so I never had that problem :KEK: . I am not a big fan of having to grind money in these games.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes