Jun 13, 2018
That's not a dick! She hiding her bat in her pants/underwear. I wonder how much more blood she would have compared to a person with a normal sized dick. Also I see this character is still going strong in the game scene. Always nice to see familiar faces after all.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Same as Thanatos & MattX & viper217
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm on windows 7 64-bit, not windows 10... Could that be the problem?
I try djinn-32.exe(compatibility mode) for windows 7-Vista... disable(check every box). Same error message not valide
P.S. Shade is working though...

Last edited:

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
I don't understand why they give up half develop of all their games.
Later it may be on hold or abandoned. And then another new game started.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean summoners legacy is finished. Sins of her father was banned from patreon so that probably was one of the reasons why it is abandoned. As forDaywalkers, I never played it so I don't really know what is the situation. I was kind of interested in playing but since it's onhold I will wait until it starts development again to try it.

Laki IH

Dec 30, 2020
I would be interested in these games but the ridiculously sized dick just takes me out of it. I get that it's a kink for some people, but it's not for me. Not trying to shame anyone here, it's just frustrating that there's always the one thing that keeps it from being a win in my book. Good luck moving forward!

Reactions: Badgerlad

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
the game is good. i even did ntr. but it feel like nothing new about this. when they going to update more and more story

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes