Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Since he's rebuilding the game (he wanted to merge his projects and story concepts), the new release *should* be in a couple of weeks.

berndly

Jul 2, 2020
so it is with Patreon
"Zitat"

I'd like to start this off by thanking all the patrons that increased their pledges to help me beta test and I would especially like to thank the many that reached out to me to share their findings. You have pointed out spelling errors, bugs, and downright flubs on my part. With your help I am confident that we have found them all and I believe that I have corrected them. Now I know that I said I would wait until next monday to post the final build but I feel like it would be unfair to do so. Many of you may wind up pointing out bugs and errors that someone else has already brought to my attention and have already been corrected.
So what I'm going to do is keep our beta testing program open as it has been a smashing success. What I will do is release a "Final" build now that will be available to the Silver tier, and if any of my dilligent beta testers find an error I may of missed and if in my infinite wisdom I managed to fuck up and make a bug worse, they can let me know and I'll make corrections. At least this way we will have a record of what's been found and what's been fixed.

Bug Report (So Far):
Spelling errors, (A lot, I know English is my first language but sometimes I write like it's my third.).
I fixed the error with not having the option to loan your roommate cash, also something you may not know is that loaning her increases her corruption and currently there are two variations of the money loaning scene. The second is triggered when her corruption is above ten.
I reworked the landlady's questlog to fix continuity and make it easier to follow. I also went and elaborated on the stages that said "The next stage of this quest will trigger automatically." Now there is a time frame of when the events will trigger.
I also found some images that I forgot to replace from the old game, so I have corrected those. Namely the stripping scene for the landlady when she works the pole on friday night. Also I made it so that before she goes to working the street corner you will be prompted to have a talk with her in her room, this includes when the player doesn't have the money to pay Fisk and she has to begin stripping.
With that I think I've pointed out all that I've changed, I'd like to thank again all the people that helped me beta test and all the ones that reached out to me to share what they had found. I know I'm supposed to be the creator here but I really want people to feel like this is "our" project. If ever there is something you feel like is wrong or if you have any ideas for future content feel free to message me. I'll come up with more polls to give people a chance to share their thoughts. Thanks again everyone.

Download

I'd like to start this off by thanking all the patrons that increased their pledges to help me beta test and I would especially like to thank the many that reached out to me to share their findings. You have pointed out spelling errors, bugs, and downright flubs on my part. With your help I am confident that we have found them all and I believe that I have corrected them. Now I know that I said I would wait until next monday to post the final build but I feel like it would be unfair to do so. Many of you may wind up pointing out bugs and errors that someone else has already brought to my attention and have already been corrected.
So what I'm going to do is keep our beta testing program open as it has been a smashing success. What I will do is release a "Final" build now that will be available to the Silver tier, and if any of my dilligent beta testers find an error I may of missed and if in my infinite wisdom I managed to fuck up and make a bug worse, they can let me know and I'll make corrections. At least this way we will have a record of what's been found and what's been fixed.

Bug Report (So Far):
Spelling errors, (A lot, I know English is my first language but sometimes I write like it's my third.).
I fixed the error with not having the option to loan your roommate cash, also something you may not know is that loaning her increases her corruption and currently there are two variations of the money loaning scene. The second is triggered when her corruption is above ten.
I reworked the landlady's questlog to fix continuity and make it easier to follow. I also went and elaborated on the stages that said "The next stage of this quest will trigger automatically." Now there is a time frame of when the events will trigger.
I also found some images that I forgot to replace from the old game, so I have corrected those. Namely the stripping scene for the landlady when she works the pole on friday night. Also I made it so that before she goes to working the street corner you will be prompted to have a talk with her in her room, this includes when the player doesn't have the money to pay Fisk and she has to begin stripping.
With that I think I've pointed out all that I've changed, I'd like to thank again all the people that helped me beta test and all the ones that reached out to me to share what they had found. I know I'm supposed to be the creator here but I really want people to feel like this is "our" project. If ever there is something you feel like is wrong or if you have any ideas for future content feel free to message me. I'll come up with more polls to give people a chance to share their thoughts. Thanks again everyone.

Reactions: DreCore

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
so is this a sequel to summoners legacy cause at the end it said to be continued also are u gonna update daywalker?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So the only thing that changed was the name of the game? Are the saves compatible or do I have to start a new game?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Djinn (Saga of the Gods Part Two) [v1.01] Nun Ya and Fallen Angel Productions

Original Size Win/Linux: 854 MB
Original Size Mac: 827 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 122 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 96 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Lol, the compressed version works without problems for some reason, no windows application error at all.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Djinn (Saga of the Gods Part Two) [v1.01] Nun Ya and Fallen Angel Productions

Original Size Win/Linux: 854 MB
Original Size Mac: 827 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 122 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 96 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
thanks for the compressed version Joker I'll add it to the op

• Love
Reactions: JokerLeader
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes