Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Using win 10 x64 and im having the same isues as some have posted, the game just dont start it says "this app cant run on pc", first time ive had this problem with a renpy game, ive alredy tryed replacing the .exes from the compresed and from the ver1.01 and none of those solutions worked. (no i dont play on a potato machine so its not that my pc is old or outdated)
any solutions? thanks beforehand.
Had the same issue, but the following seems to work just fine.

from Djinn-1.01-pc copy the exe it will work i tride it and it work

Ark9

Feb 8, 2018
Have you tried the Win7 Fixed EXE 1.01?
yeah i tried that to, but nevermind my friend ;) ive found a solution to whatever was the problem with my case, i just downloaded renpy 7.4 from the official page (renpy . org for anyone interested) and copy-pasted the .exes from there to the djinn folder and the just executed those .exes and it worked. (y)

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
for the first part
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the second one i'm having trouble with also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, I can't seem to trigger the roommate morning scene either.

Also I can't seem to trigger the landlady to wear the maid costume.
EDIT: Actually, scratch that last one.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i just downloaded renpy 7.4 from the official page (renpy . org for anyone interested) and copy-pasted the .exes from there to the djinn folder and the just executed those .exes and it worked. (y)
Now that is certainly another thing that points toward an issue specifically with the game's .exe files, rather than the version of Ren'Py or system requirements issues.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I have no control over how the exe's are created, the editor creates the exe's when I generate the build. But if the game runs normally on even five pc's other than mine it's not likely the exe's that's the actual issue. I'll do some research but I think it's a PC specific issue on the players end.
I just updated the editor to the latest build, not sure if that's gonna help or make the issue worse. But I'm doing what I can.

Last edited:

Albedox

Nov 17, 2019
guys the walktrough inside the doesn't say anything about new content what should I do to see them?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Why latest update ntr scene with mom unavoidable ?? (Kingpin sold her. The buyers are not saints). Thst ntr scene is similar to skipping. It will happen in background. Wth

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yes. Playing this ....... was a mistake
I don't know if she worked at the gloryhole, when he found her she was just sleeping. So maybe we arrived just in time. I was just asking because it's never confirmed in game. Until now the devs did a good job making the ntr avoidable it would be weird if they started fucking up now.

Reactions: Dastibal

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I don't know if she worked at the gloryhole, when he found her she was just sleeping. So maybe we arrived just in time. I was just asking because it's never confirmed in game. Until now the devs did a good job making the ntr avoidable it would be weird if they started fucking up now.
But there is line mc thinking something like that: "i can't imagine what she went through". They probably enjoyed her like as in the ntr scene.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
But there is line mc thinking something like that: "i can't imagine what she went through". They probably enjoyed her like as in the ntr scene.
Yeah that line was what threw me off, but I guess we will have to wait until the next update to have confirmation of what happened. If they ended up having sex with her anyway then yeah I will stop playing. There is no point in saying the ntr is avoidable if it still happens in the story and you just don't see it.

Edit: talked to one of the devs on discord and the dev said that if you don't choose the ntr path then they won't do anything to her and she is just held up in the hotel the whole time.

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Yeah that line was what threw me off, but I guess we will have to wait until the next update to have confirmation of what happened. If they ended up having sex with her anyway then yeah I will stop playing. There is no point in saying the ntr is avoidable if it still happens in the story and you just don't see it.

Edit: talked to one of the devs on discord and the dev said that if you don't choose the ntr path then they won't do anything to her and she is just held up in the hotel the whole time.
Thanks

Reactions: Elli Wölfin

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
how to Roomate / Sister Handjob
After Sleep go to Sisters room > Enter > give her Money
repeat this up to 10 times (depending on other Scenes)

Jesus, okay, it's one of those things. I think I already handed her money like five times and assumed it wasn't working since there was no progression, just the exact same scene repeating.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes