gurdil98

Mar 8, 2018
Why does it seem like that it's all the same scenes from the other games that you have already done ?
Ah it's because IT IS the same scenes...
Just the girls are changing, all this waiting for the uptdate was for couple recycle content and two handjob make in 5 pictures
I am dissapointed, I hope that the next uptdade will actually be new content for once ...

Reactions: Trash_sombra11
Sep 27, 2020
Just to see if I got it right: "Sins of Her Father" was abandoned and became "Shade", correct? Reading that Shade is no longer being updated: Is it also abandoned, or did it get an ending?

But thatmeans that the SoHF storyline is now completely dead, right? And Djinn is the direct sequel to Summoner's Legacy?

Reactions: Trash_sombra11

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Sins is (abandoned/on hold), I don't give a fuck what you want to call it. Shade annd Djinn are the same game, I re-made the characters and created new renders. The story of Djinn is the story from Shade, just expanded a little.

Sep 27, 2020
Sins is (abandoned/on hold), I don't give a fuck what you want to call it. Shade annd Djinn are the same game, I re-made the characters and created new renders. The story of Djinn is the story from Shade, just expanded a little.
okay, thanks. So the "Shade 1.02" in OP is still downloadable only for legacy reason and all I need it djinn-1.02_Final, yes?

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
okay, thanks. So the "Shade 1.02" in OP is still downloadable only for legacy reason and all I need it djinn-1.02_Final, yes?
Yeah, I'm gonna stop naming the alpha builds "Final" it confuses the fuck out of some people, lol. I only did it so people could tell the difference between the beta and the "Bug-free" version. Even though the bug free version usually winds up having bugs for some.

Jun 30, 2018
My PC is running a Ryzen 5 3600 with 32GB of RAM and a 2070 Super with Windows 7 64 bit, so I'm pretty sure my PC is not too old or outdated, besides this is the first time I had this problem with a renpy game so far, so either you are the only developer using the newest version, or the problem lies somewhere else.

Edit: The fix with the icon you just posted didn't fix my problem either.

Thanks for the tip! Worked for me too.
same here

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I don't know what to tell you guys, I haven't done anything differently from any of my previous versions. As far as the version of Renpy I use, I have no fucking idea. I let the editor update itself automagically and I don't fuck with the build other than to change the build number. I don't know what the error codes you guys toss out there mean so I amof no use to you guys on that, sorry for your luck. If the other people here aren't any help to you either, I'm sorry.

Reactions: Jccurtis
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes