boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
He has finished his first game it says Completed
It's just finished episode for this story, not the end of story.
Nun ya is just like: Finishing whole story? Pffff, man. It's what looosers do. Don't make me laugh...
But images looks great. And great tags as always <3

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is the grammar in the game as bad as in the description, or was that written by a different person? Also, since there's a limited number of tags and an even more limited description, I have to ask, is the mind control a power the protagonist has, or something someone else uses as part of the plot?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I know I had the same issue it will be fixed in the next version
Think I will wait for next version then. :) Good luck, for some reason your games are always fun to play even if they are not my fetishes, so kudos for that.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Is the grammar in the game as bad as in the description, or was that written by a different person? Also, since there's a limited number of tags and an even more limited description, I have to ask, is the mind control a power the protagonist has, or something someone else uses as part of the plot?
the description was made by me I know it's bad I just thought of something real quick to use as a placeholder till a much better one gets written and the mind control powers are the mc's

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
I like your games quite a lot BUT, and yeah, there's a but...Please, use different models for the MC. She's kinda fine(Eventho I personally don't like her that much), but you have some other cool models(Like the goth girl, and other various Futas that also look cool.) to be using the same MC over and over.
It feels like you're playing a reboot of the same game over and over, in a way, I'd rather feel like they're 3 separate games. And ofc, you should probably change the model of the mom to a different "mom" model, cause of the same reason. Changing their hair ain't enough to drift the mind of the "It's identical in everything else"

Last edited:

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
it would be much better to release content for the other games, and finish them, instead of starting another one....
thats the 3rd game u create thats more paetrons, but it will be like the other games.. no content, this just looks fishi for money scamming from your side

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Futa & ntr avoidable ??
Futa, probably not given how it's the focus of the game, as for NTR, well, " Note that the ntr in this game is entirely optional each choice in the game will tell you if it leads to ntr or not". It's kinda written in a distinct color right on the OP.

Reactions: Paapi
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes