Liphisbus

May 28, 2020
The NTR almost made me pass this game but now that I see it can be avoided I think I can give it a chance, and It's quite rare to see VNs with futa in it, I hope to see more works with futa by you, I will be also looking into your other works, keep up the good work man!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, how is the mind control presented in this game? Or perhaps how is it used?
MC has power but she isn't quite aware of it yet.

She gets mad at a couple of girls bullying her and makes them fuck each other but doesn't know it was her that did it yet.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The NTR almost made me pass this game but now that I see it can be avoided I think I can give it a chance, and It's quite rare to see VNs with futa in it, I hope to see more works with futa by you, I will be also looking into your other works, keep up the good work man!
all ntr in these games can be avoided we won't force ntr on anybody I'll be putting links to my other projects right now

F3nris

Oct 31, 2019
For now this game is practically a reduced Sins of Her Father with a different origin story :D
Well, it is a demo so it has a lot of room to go in a different direction.
But with this version most of the new things could have just been added to Sins of Her Father to make a nice update instead of making a whole new project, at least in my opinion.

Reactions: Edrick23

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
For now this game is practically a reduced Sins of Her Father with a different origin story :D
Well, it is a demo so it has a lot of room to go in a different direction.
But with this version most of the new things could have just been added to Sins of Her Father to make a nice update instead of making a whole new project, at least in my opinion.
this game is about Superheroes and is completely different to Sins

mayolo1000

Feb 2, 2019
Hi

First love futa any game with futas is a 10, but for me some faces look a bit weird like the Young people, the mom and the friends mom are hot.

And I have a problem when I make the money and is time to pay the rent the game se d me to the title screen making the ntr obligatory.

Reactions: cakeny

freca

Jun 15, 2017
Ah, another NunYa game. Another game where everyone has the exact same sized penis as the MC, and everyone magically thinks the MC is the only person with an elephant trunk between her legs.

Reactions: drunkenPervert

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Lmfao it doesnt matter WHAT the MC looks like, as lok=ng as he/she/futa has cock the size of a toddler leg I suppose.

Sep 6, 2020
Pretty wild game, interesting none the less, how ever I think you should be able to make more money to skip ntr content, because I found that if you only focus on making money, you still come about a couple hundred short, now I know this is a demo and maybe other scenes aren't implemented yet, but as a suggestion either lower the debt or allow the player who doesnt want to see NTR content be able to make more money, although I think the best solution would be an option screen before the game starts that asks you if you want to see NTR or not, that way its actually optional. Other than that the game is pretty good and can't wait to see where this goes.

Reactions: Elli Wölfin

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Pretty wild game, interesting none the less, how ever I think you should be able to make more money to skip ntr content, because I found that if you only focus on making money, you still come about a couple hundred short, now I know this is a demo and maybe other scenes aren't implemented yet, but as a suggestion either lower the debt or allow the player who doesnt want to see NTR content be able to make more money, although I think the best solution would be an option screen before the game starts that asks you if you want to see NTR or not, that way its actually optional. Other than that the game is pretty good and can't wait to see where this goes.
You can make enough if you focus on glory hole and strip club, but game crashes if you have enough money.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Why does the game keep shutting off after I pay the INSANELY HIGH weekly rent? I don't care WHAT city you are living in 3k a WEEK is just stupid, I would live in a damn cardboard BOX before I was extorted out of that much for so little.

Reactions: cakeny
Aug 29, 2020
lol im 50/50 with Nun Ya/Chialsim/Dark Coven game's, because they do have great art and sex scenes but the development cycle on these games are always weird. Theres always a rework/redo/change/etc implemented in the game instead of them just pushing forward and getting a good experience out.

Thats part of development sure, but with this DEV its like he has OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) or something when it comes to working on his game's.

Reactions: Edrick23

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey guys I discovered a little bug if you've played the game then decided to use the patch later on the game makes the patch not work the only way to fix it is to start a new game

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes