DenisM7

May 12, 2021
i deleted it, because i got the context wrong on cxx post (quote).
Still everything i had posted is valid. Bestiality will NOT be in the missing 7. about sharing and NTR - unlikely, but possible. That's all i can say for now.
The chances were high, but now it's unlikely.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
And yes, we listen to these people - so we will do less textwalls, a MC with more spine, and also add a dedicated possibility to end in a harem.

About content like sharing, netorare, bestiality, lolli or anything else like that, we do what WE think we want to do for the story. This will also not change within the new game.
Bruh, this is literally a cure all solution that cures nothing. The reservation to do what you want and add any fetish you want is and has ALWAYS been in your hands. The fact that you say it outloud is your excuse to say "We warned you we MIGHT do it" when it is added. That's NOT a warning. I'd suggest that you be more mindful of how you come across cause you are very vocal about your criticism (You gave my game a 2 star review for a misunderstanding as there is no patreon version) and then when people talk back you get really defensive or quiet. I wonder why that is?

So yeah, to end on a good note. I do appreciate what DMD did. Before it went off the rails, I'd say it inspired me and many others to create VN's. It's still one of the best slow burn build ups I've ever seen. I still recommend it to people to this day. But yeah, the whole trying to please everyone backfired. Then again, I still think he's seen a great success, so I'll reserve my words haha.

Have a good day!

Reactions: acondo and zehyr

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
... you are very vocal about your criticism ...
True - i always say directly what i think - no matter to whom or for what consequences
(You gave my game a 2 star review for a misunderstanding as there is no patreon version)
well - the version i played (0.5) showed several times something like "to be able to play that scene you need to be patreon"
As non-patreon that game has been nearly unplayable.
when people talk back you get really defensive or quiet. I wonder why that is?
it's simply because i learned that it might be the best NOT to try to answer and conter every single attack, as there are way too many trolls over here. Mostly it's for the best, to just let things be bygones and ignore them. It might seem like i get quiet when attacked, but basically it's because i have way more important things to do rather than to fight every single topic. I may have in the past, but i learned that there is no reason to do so, as it will lead to no end anyways.
So yeah, to end on a good note. I do appreciate what DMD did. Before it went off the rails, I'd say it inspired me and many others to create VN's. It's still one of the best slow burn build ups I've ever seen. I still recommend it to people to this day.
thanks for your kind words
Have a good day!
same to you

Reactions: doccop63 and zehyr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I hope, if there will be another update, DEV will recreate the gangbang party after the contest, where Dee will be the center of attention !!!!!
well there should be but it's not guaranteed.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes