White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Hyperserver Some what unrelated to what was discussed so far, and maybe its too late but I think its a mistake to have the MC of the new game as the son.

The whole son, mom, 1-2 sister is one of the most generic incest set ups I've seen. The only path I'm excited for is the netori between MC + mom.

I would much rather see the MC being the dad. Have the son have a GF and have the dad steal her away from the son. I think that would be a more unique set up than what you have now. So it would be the following:

Harem path (everyone)
MC (dad) +2 daughters (pure incest path)
MC (dad) + and son GF + 1-2 daughters (cheat path)
minor characters examples: The neighbor that's a single mom and her daughter (cheat path)

The cheating kink would be much more taboo as the MC (dad) goes around the wife and son to fool around + corrupt the daughters + son GF compared to right now.

DMD was such an iconic game and you guys built an audience that loves the "older MC + younger LI" set ups. I think throwing that away for the generic "young guy and his mom + sister" is a mistake. I hope that it works out for you but I honestly don't think this new game would allow you guys to grow. At most, you would stop the bleeding subs but the subs will go stagnate.

Anyone else agrees/disagrees, why or why not?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hyperserver Some what unrelated to what was discussed so far, and maybe its too late but I think its a mistake to have the MC of the new game as the son.

The whole son, mom, 1-2 sister is one of the most generic incest set ups I've seen. The only path I'm excited for is the netori between MC + mom.

I would much rather see the MC being the dad. Have the son have a GF and have the dad steal her away from the son. I think that would be a more unique set up than what you have now. So it would be the following:

Harem path (everyone)
minor characters examples: The neighbor that's a single mom and her daughter (cheat path)

The cheating kink would be much more taboo as the MC (dad) goes around the wife and son to fool around + corrupt the daughters + son GF compared to right now.

DMD was such an iconic game and you guys built an audience that loves the "older MC + younger LI" set ups. I think throwing that away for the generic "young guy and his mom + sister" is a mistake. I hope that it works out for you but I honestly don't think this new game would allow you guys to grow. At most, you would stop the bleeding subs but the subs will go stagnate.

simple answer:
If player would be dad, you would have to watch how your son is building up his harem. ;) :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

Joke aside: it's far too late for that AND it wouldn't match the story arc we have in mind.

• Sad
Reactions: Nacht13 and Chicha

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016

Harem path (everyone)

Good idea but it's not boring enough unfortunately.

travkin

Jul 8, 2020
if you want dmd f part 2 then it doesn't exist atm so nothing to thieve.
the 2nd part does not exist because the developer threw all his energy into developing a new game ( Thief of Hearts )

rent a sense of humor ;)

• Haha
Reactions: oaiki

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the 2nd part does not exist because the developer threw all his energy into developing a new game ( Thief of Hearts )

rent a sense of humor ;)
*devs and i know that, dmd fan 2 might appear once they get thieve's running.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes