John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah, the dev made a side game with this content to avoid problems. Honestly, he'd probably be happy to add that to the main game. But he was afraid that he would lose a lot.

I'm never going to touch DMD again. This game ended at chapter 2. After that, we only have the content to please everyone, especially the cucks.
Yeah true. The bestiality especially was originally going to be added to the game but the patreon rule change a few years back shut that down I believe. As for other things like NTR when the game become more mainstream and popular all the whiners did their usual complaining in his Discord so it prob turned him off from ever adding it to the main game. The NTR haters can be some of the most ruthless people and if you ever think about adding it to your game they will be louder than anyone else with their attacks against you. It's a tale as old as time

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I know i'm going to be lynched and get plenty of facepalms for this but, its still vanilla asf except dog scene :D
So don't get your expactations high before downloading, scenes are ''meh'' at best.
Damn, even the NTR scene? I was hoping that would be spicy. I expected all the other scenes besides the dog one to be vanilla though

• Sad
Reactions: toxic4u

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I'm always man enough to admit when I'm wrong or go too far and I was too quick to judge this about a week ago. Granted, every story but one felt like it basically could have been in the game and those didn't interest me. I just thought it was only going to be one story at a time and the first would be the one with Melody.

Anyway, the story with Hugh was solid. I'd have made her a bit more timid than she was once things got going but it wasn't totally unrealistic or bad in the way her behavior became in the actual DMD.

It's a good start and, as stated many times in the DMD thread, I don't have a particular fetish. I just want new and more believable stories and that one with Hugh was exactly that. Dee chooses to use her body to get something she wants...like a person would. Yes, she was coerced and tricked a bit but that kinda makes it hotter. As noted, she should be naive af seeing how she's going into the encounter with zero life experience outside of her dad's curated little world.

I was wrong, that story in particular was solid and the one with MC and Tyra was good, too.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
These compilations of "short stories" are becoming popular among developers, they are excellent for showing deleted scenes, alternate stories or fanservice of some fetish (bestiality, ntr, etc) without affecting the real story.

This could be an effective way to really please everyone, just by separating things as they should.

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
NTR tag missing I suppose.

This is why it's always best not to cater to these people imo.
I'm not sure how you miss them in the game. The tags and thumbnails are all clearly labled. I don't get why you think the lesbian scenes are a problem. I get the old man paying D for sex with influence but he was in the main game too. It was just a what if alternate timeline she took the offer. But you would have also had to ignore the thumbnail of both of them in the thumbnail (clothed), the label for the thumbnail, and the in game list of fetishes and descriptor of what you will be seeing in the scene should you keep clicking it.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah, the dev made a side game with this content to avoid problems. Honestly, he'd probably be happy to add that to the main game. But he was afraid that he would lose a lot.

I'm never going to touch DMD again. This game ended at chapter 2. After that, we only have the content to please everyone, especially the cucks.
You are right in your comment, but it must be remembered that this "controversial" content was not the idea of the dev, but of the minions to whom he delegated the work, leaving that aside as I said before, separate stories, make a female protagonist (without the original MC appears) can be a good idea to please almost everyone.

Reactions: AlphaBit

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I'm not sure how you miss them in the game. The tags and thumbnails are all clearly labled. I don't get why you think the lesbian scenes are a problem. I get the old man paying D for sex with influence but he was in the main game too. It was just a what if alternate timeline she took the offer. But you would have also had to ignore the thumbnail of both of them in the thumbnail (clothed), the label for the thumbnail, and the in game list of fetishes and descriptor of what you will be seeing in the scene should you keep clicking it.
Man, seriously? There are like 5 stories, the dev already clarified in his notes that it is a non-canonical story and in the end the MC doesn't even appear, with D as the protagonist, and are they really going to cry because of the "tag"?

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
I generally enjoy the corruption aspects of NTR, but Mr Dot's writing is so fucking uninspired and tedious that I'd say these slipshod scenes aren't worth the backlash. Seriously, Mr Dots, we good; you should just keep phoning it in with the boring vanilla stories. You clearly don't understand what makes NTR/corruption appealing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
When i think about it, this parody was probably better than the original game. I played all of them and if sometimes it was good, most of the time it was just mehh. And i end up by hating the dad, his will to always control his daughter, his fear to be discovered, all in him was quite disgusting in the end. I liked the daughter but the dad really gave me the feeling of a predator and it left me with a bad taste in the mouth if you see what i mean. :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes