SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I wonder how many short stories this will get, there are so many possible what-ifs.
A member of their team was saying in the main DMD thread that they have something like 20 - 25 more requests and ideas that they will be putting into a few more of these fantasy collections. Probably about 2 per year, me thinks? :unsure: All just speculation at this point though, but they made this one. :)

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
The facial expressions of this new release are great. It would be nice if they implemented it in canon chapters, but I understand that it would take too much work,

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
This ruined dmd for me, good thing I never played it anyway, I was just watching it's thread to play it sometime but now I guess it will go to my ignore list.
Anyways I don't know why this dev is trying to be the best of both (completely opposite) worlds, it's never gonna happen better that they weigh in their supporters and choose one side it'll create more supporters and less controversy for them in the long run.
Interesting how something can be ruined by just reading some parts of game in the thread and never played by yourself.

Apart from this I would say that this side stories are not that bad for his business. Kind of guerilla marketing. "the unexpected". In my eyes a pretty good idea he/they had. DMD is still DMD.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Apparently a lot of people don't know there is such a thing like What if.Or just pretend they can't understand.
Probably the comics did it first,but we also have it in books,TV,games etc.
And such thing is not canon.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Is it really surprise to anyone the kind of content this game has? At this point despite their "no ntr in our games ever" thing, the devs obviously like ntr. And then they try to play these technicalities "You don't have to play it if you don't want to, They will all end up fucking each other anyway, it's non canon, the sharing's consensual, bla bla". Why wouldn't they just be honest about it, and admitted that they want to do ntr games? Wouldn't that just be easier for everyone?
Yeah, I agree. Chapter 1 of DMD was full of situations where if his supporters weren't so against it it would have happened. Every other episode she was saved from being raped at the last second or MC was betting her pussy on a game of pool lol.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
I've had a go at making a compressed Android port of DMD Fantasy Scenes v0.01.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
What fantasy scene did you prefer to play guys? I'm curious about it
the judge is the most interesting scene. I wanted it to be more sensual, like they make more intimate love, but now it was just a "release" for him and her. and more corruption. it was too easy and too fast. he tried to make her say stuff, but it was soft and weak. but still it was kind of hot. Dee is always hot. also I would have appreciated if he was old with some belly as well and not "good looking".

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I was hoping for them to put some urination content in this "alternate universe" series (there's a teasing scene in Chapter 2), but it seems my prayers were not answered. Pity

Wolverine923

Dec 22, 2017
A very good offshoot of the original game, I hope the second addition this year will also see the light of day. The only thing I really didn’t like was the postscript from the developers in scene D and the judge from the beauty contest that we won’t see such NTR content anymore and be sure to know that everything that happens in this scene is not canon, BUT the sex scene of the main character and her dog is NORMAL and most likely this scene is CANON. I do not understand this hypocrisy or double standards on the part of the developer? Why is NTR content taboo but bestiality is suddenly normal? It's one thing you don't want to add this to the original game, but these are already additional stories after the completion of the plot, what's the problem if someone really likes this and they are ready to support you on the sites with donations, and you refuse them.

Reactions: Kri128
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes