Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
so, the game has multiple stories that u can view, looking at the code I can't find any "module" for each one.
what I mean is to have:
story1.rpy
story2.rpy
and so on. so it can be customized, like I don't like story2, I remove it
and the pics are all in images\story2\
that would make it much easier to organize plus if someone want to add an fan-made story.
theres some kind of organization, but it will require some digging around. like the extras has all animation together.
(I mean, I would like a recap of the original focusing on the most corrupted Dee routes, like MMF sharing, or some other short remakes of some scene)
There is a much easier way: You don't like it? Don't watch it. ;)

shingen123

Jun 2, 2018
I'm having a hard time playing this because it keeps highlighting the menu items at the bottom, like the History option, which prevents me from moving forward. Anyone know a fix?

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I also predicted the fantasy wouldn’t be enough to satisfy the non-vanilla crowd and they would demand more extreme scenes. Looks like I was right too.
well, they already announced there was going to be a second update because they couldn't get everything done in time, so it was clear there would be more. Your flex is they are doing something they already said they were doing before this released? That isn't a prediction, that is reading.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
well, they already announced there was going to be a second update because they couldn't get everything done in time, so it was clear there would be more. Your flex is they are doing something they already said they were doing before this released? That isn't a prediction, that is reading.
My prediction was they demand more extreme content. Not that they demand more updates. There’s a difference.

As for the flex, is yours really one? People have routinely complain about the optional fetish every update for years. It’s not a prediction worthy to be proud of is it?

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so I looked into the code and removed the "scenes" that I don't want. end result is 172MB, much smaller and I can place it in my "archive" folder. sure u think its a waste, but size matter for me as my "archive" SSD is just 900MB.

Reactions: Hellothere93

TobyQ

Oct 21, 2018
I'm always man enough to admit when I'm wrong or go too far and I was too quick to judge this about a week ago. Granted, every story but one felt like it basically could have been in the game and those didn't interest me. I just thought it was only going to be one story at a time and the first would be the one with Melody.

Anyway, the story with Hugh was solid. I'd have made her a bit more timid than she was once things got going but it wasn't totally unrealistic or bad in the way her behavior became in the actual DMD.

It's a good start and, as stated many times in the DMD thread, I don't have a particular fetish. I just want new and more believable stories and that one with Hugh was exactly that. Dee chooses to use her body to get something she wants...like a person would. Yes, she was coerced and tricked a bit but that kinda makes it hotter. As noted, she should be naive af seeing how she's going into the encounter with zero life experience outside of her dad's curated little world.

I was wrong, that story in particular was solid and the one with MC and Tyra was good, too.
Add time travel...man how ingenius of a concept that was to keep the story from being the same old. I keep wanting D to grow up and let her kids take over the spotlight

Aug 6, 2017
I really hope we get a few more Martin scenes in this. He was such a bro, always being there for MC, while resisting the urge to blow D's back out. And when he finally gets the chance, he makes sure MC allows it before jumping on her. He deserves a few more solo scenes with D

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and doccop63
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes