cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nothing what happens on this won't be tied to main game anyways.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I think the key here is: FANTASY! If you look at my avatar you can see I'm really anti-bestiality. BUT I have the choice to not play those scenes. If you don't like it, don't play... don't come here and whine... IMHO.

That being said... Any word on Part 2?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Personally, I am hoping for more Martin scenes, like an alternate extension of how Dee was actually cheating and doing things with him behind F's back during the game with her pregnancy actually being Martins baby and/or future events with Martin but he makes her preggo this time. Not necessarily NTR, but swinging the same way as in the game and cheating the same way that F was cheating with Elena, etc. Speaking of Elena, also hoping to see maybe some alternate Elena and Martin scenes tied into the game somehow and maybe a scene where Dee asks Elena to "dog-sit" for her while she is on her honeymoon or something. Just throwing it all out there. :love:
Respectfully disagree, Martin already got more than his share of screentime in the original game, if anything bring the younger guy back.

Or better yet, bring the other swinger-f-d couple they never did anything with (god knows why this storyline wasnt developed)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
She gave the guy a handjob which eh that was pretty lame after how much they hyped it up.
well that, dunno if there was more since since that dee was f's girl only (besides g, e, etc) besides checking alt. scenes with martin.

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
I think for a part two. The first chapter at the very end. Where Lucas gets in the apartment, where he grabs Dee breast. The Dad doesn't return. I think Lucas Paizuri Dee or something. That looks like a spot for a what if. There is also the after party where Dee is kind off drunk masterbaiting at the pool. She gets the orgy. It's really a lot of chapters in what if.
To Hyperserver do upi think that scene with Lucas of the beginning that the dad doesn't turn around back to the apartment to stop Lucas and punch him doesn't happen? Or Mr Dots feels that no?

Last edited:
Reactions: AlfredBundy4

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I think for a part two. The first chapter at the very end. Where Lucas gets in the apartment, where he grabs Dee breast. The Dad doesn't return. I think Lucas Paizuri Dee or something. That looks like a spot for a what if. There is also the after party where Dee is kind off drunk masterbaiting at the pool. She gets the orgy. It's really a lot of chapters in what if.
To Hyperserver do upi think that scene with Lucas of the beginning that the dad doesn't turn around back to the apartment to stop Lucas and punch him doesn't happen? Or Mr Dots feels that no?
^Lucas is for a good reason the most hated guy in all of our games. I don't think there will be any chance to meet him in any fantasy scene gallery. Those scenes are for alternative sex scenes and i doubt anyone would like to see lucas fucking any of our gitls - or at least WE will make sure that doesn't happen :p

• Sad
Reactions: Kri128 and pgm_01

kingiceeyes

Aug 2, 2021
hi when the new fantasy will be released? you know something ? however I hope to see many other scenes like that of the race judge...or with other men was spectacular *.*

Reactions: Heisemberg

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
maybe when sl ends.
right - so 3 more updates for SL:

the next one, to be released this Saturday, will get the results of the election
then there will be one containing the last week of MC in town - and also most likely the first endings (after leaving town)
And finally the last update containing the best endings

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes