Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
new update?
any news for new update?
i will only say this once - and also i will not reply or engage in any further discussion:
Fantasy update is (at least) delayed for unknown time.
1st priority = final update for Sunshine Love around christmas
2nd priority = start our next game next year (probably Feb 2024, as January is our month off)
3rd priority = do some other things
4th priority = maybe next DMD update
Decision made by MrDots and reason has been explained on discord.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
i will only say this once - and also i will not reply or engage in any further discussion:
Why ? What kind of drama I'm unaware of is causing this reaction ?

Decision made by MrDots and reason has been explained on discord.
Why can't it be published here ? Someone pls do it. I'm not gonna sub to a discord to read one reply.

Reactions: markind and m823543

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Why ? What kind of drama I'm unaware of is causing this reaction ?
1698292322047.png
Why can't it be published here ? Someone pls do it. I'm not gonna sub to a discord to read one reply.
MrDots never published any News here on F95, as he ignores F95 at all. The only reason you got internal info early over here is because i and sometimes Mistress elemental are . Not because we are "officials for Dots sent over here" but more like we are players like anyone else on F95 - with the difference that we have insight in MrDots projects.
And the recent "trashing" of every update of ANY of our games and personal attacks towards my person made me decide not to post at all in our game's threads anymore. Just sometimes (like now) i make an exception. I once posted that there will be a 2nd update this year, so i have to post now that this has changed and the next update will be delayed for unknown time.
(By trashtalk i mean personal insults towards MrDots, me or the rest of the team)
And with that, i am out again, leaving this thread to the usual "trashtalk" done by a certain group of people.

EDIT:
if someone asks a question nicely, it might be answered still, but please don't expect any further "shoutouts" of unpublished news (like planned game releases) anymore at all - at least not from me - maybe Elemental will do, but i don't.

Last edited:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
View attachment 3034539

MrDots never published any News here on F95, as he ignores F95 at all. The only reason you got internal info early over here is because i and sometimes Mistress elemental are . Not because we are "officials for Dots sent over here" but more like we are players like anyone else on F95 - with the difference that we have insight in MrDots projects.
And the recent "trashing" of every update of ANY of our games and personal attacks towards my person made me decide not to post at all in our game's threads anymore. Just sometimes (like now) i make an exception. I once posted that there will be a 2nd update this year, so i have to post now that this has changed and the next update will be delayed for unknown time.
(By trashtalk i mean personal insults towards MrDots, me or the rest of the team)
And with that, i am out again, leaving this thread to the usual "trashtalk" done by a certain group of people.

EDIT:
if someone asks a question nicely, it might be answered still, but please don't expect any further "shoutouts" of unpublished news (like planned game releases) anymore at all - at least not from me - maybe Elemental will do, but i don't.
I do not see any recent posts that is attacking you or mr dots team members? Did they DM you? That sucks however by pulling out of F95 then wouldn't that give them a "win" and shows their trolling "got to you"? Personally, I'd put them on ignore if they DM or if they attack you on game thread just report it and have it removed as "offtopic". I don't see why you would need to give them the satisfaction of running you out of here but that will be up to you ofc.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
View attachment 3034539

EDIT:
Thanks for replying :)

About Fantasy Update 1 maybe it didn't bring new subs, but don't you think it has kept the numbers of subs at the usual level, when they should have logically went down, if there wasn't any more content forever for DmD ?

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Thanks for replying :)

About Fantasy Update 1 maybe it didn't bring new subs, but don't you think it has kept the numbers of subs at the usual level, when they should have logically went down, if there wasn't any more content forever for DmD ?
well...they lost like 1k subs in less than a year though.

2800 december of last year, 1800 now.

Last edited:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
both are right - that's why we want to end SL and start our new game
Although I didn’t like sunshine love all that much( because the story was way too mundane and filled with boring jibber jabber about hotel management) it was still imo high quality game with quality sex scenes.

if SL is not as well received as you say, can you ask Mr dots to move up the reveal of the 4th game in order to retain existing subs? Like tease some character models or plots?

Reactions: Heisemberg

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Although I didn’t like sunshine love all that much( because the story was way too mundane and filled with boring jibber jabber about hotel management) it was still imo high quality game with quality sex scenes.

if SL is not as well received as you say, can you ask Mr dots to move up the reveal of the 4th game in order to retain existing subs? Like tease some character models or plots?
There will be teaser and more reveal later this year and early next year - even before first release. We will announce teasers as usual on our patreon and SS sites aswell as on our official website and of course we will also announce on Fanbased Discord.

As for now we revealed:
- we try to do much less "textwalls"
- improved graphics and animations (you see them as "testing" allready in late Sunshine Love game)
- more alpha male based game, with optional incest, harem will be likely possible, MILF aswell as younger girls (we try to get at least one girl for everyones taste). Story should be interesting enough to enjoy (unlike "manage a hotel"), even though it will be "managing a business" at least in some aspects. There will be no netorare (YOUR love interest being stolen away from you), bestiality or rape. netorase (cuckolding/sharing) is VERY unlikely, but not impossible (still nearly impossible to happen). Netori (stealing anothers love interest away) is very likely to happen. No future setup and no fantasy.

That's still enough "giveaway" for now :p

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
There will be teaser and more reveal later this year and early next year - even before first release. We will announce teasers as usual on our patreon and SS sites aswell as on our official website and of course we will also announce on Fanbased Discord.

As for now we revealed:
- we try to do much less "textwalls"
- improved graphics and animations (you see them as "testing" allready in late Sunshine Love game)
- more alpha male based game, with optional incest, harem will be likely possible, MILF aswell as younger girls (we try to get at least one girl for everyones taste). Story should be interesting enough to enjoy (unlike "manage a hotel"), even though it will be "managing a business" at least in some aspects. There will be no netorare (YOUR love interest being stolen away from you), bestiality or rape. netorase (cuckolding/sharing) is VERY unlikely, but not impossible (still nearly impossible to happen). Netori (stealing anothers love interest away) is very likely to happen. No future setup and no fantasy.

That's still enough "giveaway" for now :p
excellent choice for adding on netori. Very underrated kink and uncommon for some reason.

I’m guessing you guys would have longer release schedule because of new and improved graphics and animations? (1-2 months vs 1 month now)

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
excellent choice for adding on netori. Very underrated kink and uncommon for some reason.

I’m guessing you guys would have longer release schedule because of new and improved graphics and animations? (1-2 months vs 1 month now)
we try to hold on 1 monthly, but you are right, we are discussing the need to extend the shedule. We are just not sure whether we will do monthly for the prize of less content, or we rather extend on 1,5 or even 2 monthly updates with more content. This is just an actual topic of internal discussion.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
dmd/sl schedule was fine.
sure, but our new animations need a lot more time to create and render as we experienced. Hence the delay for the recent update. We might need to expand the releases for 1-2 more weeks

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Most people seem to love animations, but they have no idea how long it takes to produce. That's why unless you're a team of 50 people with as many powerful rendering computers, all you can create will always be short loops of "penis goes into pussy" and similar stuff. No matter how polished it is, it's always too much time wasted on very short repetitive stuff.

I'll always prefer 250 more static renders instead of 10x 3sec animations. Or maybe a dev approaching this differently, like doing a nice 30-40sec cinematic once every 2 or 3 updates, instead of boring loops.

Are people so devoid of imagination that they need a loop to figure out what the hell could have happened between "man opens his fly in front of woman's face" in static picture 1 and "penis is now inside woman's mouth" in static picture 2 ?

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes