5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
I dont know if im blind or not but there is no langauge option when I used Joiplay to play this game on android. Also manually porting to android also had no language option im the settings.

Bomba969

Jan 15, 2018
Many thanks to all of you who support this project in any way. Whether it is only as a comment or as interesting suggestions. This inspires me, even more, to continue working on the game.:giggle:
Дружище, с нетерпением жду продолжения. Желаю успехов, ну и конечно игра быстренько отправляется в закладки! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: GuidanceGames

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Many thanks to all of you who support this project in any way. Whether it is only as a comment or as interesting suggestions. This inspires me, even more, to continue working on the game.:giggle:
well if that is what it takes to get you move your fingers and do your magic, then I can post every day just to remind you, your work is too good, and we need that sweet loving skills of yours to be happy :)

like I said, I cannot wait to see further progress with this, it is a great game, good history, fun to play, you have a winner here!!

Thanks ever so much for your time and effort.

If I can help in any way, please let me know.

Cheers.

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
I dont know if im blind or not but there is no langauge option when I used Joiplay to play this game on android. Also manually porting to android also had no language option im the settings.
Hey hey, I’m still on it. At the moment I’m trying to make English as default language for the next Hotfix update. I’m sorry for this stupid bug.

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
Th
well if that is what it takes to get you move your fingers and do your magic, then I can post every day just to remind you, your work is too good, and we need that sweet loving skills of yours to be happy :)

like I said, I cannot wait to see further progress with this, it is a great game, good history, fun to play, you have a winner here!!

Thanks ever so much for your time and effort.

If I can help in any way, please let me know.

Cheers.
Thank you so much ☺

I have currently adjusted all the shown bugs that have been listed here. As soon as I managed to change the language to English, I will upload the next hotfix. Will be tomorrow at the latest.
I'm also already working on the next big update.

Reactions: Gerardo Nardo

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
Дружище, с нетерпением жду продолжения. Желаю успехов, ну и конечно игра быстренько отправляется в закладки! :)
Огромное спасибо. Я постараюсь сделать все возможное, чтобы сделать следующее обновление в ближайшее время. :giggle:

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
Many thanks to all of you who have actively shared your feedback regarding the game as well as the existing bugs.
During the last few days I have been working on a hotfix for the game and I will publish it later today.

• Inventory font was made more visible and bigger.
  • Inventory highlights for items have been adjusted.
  • Default language output changed to English
  • Problem with skipping the graveyard quest and not progressing in the story was fixed (thanks to ugugaga)
  • Countdown while waitressing was increased by 1 second
  • Lilian does not speak to herself anymore
  • Valerias choice was fixed. Now you don't see the two choices when you progress.
  • Fixed the ore bug in the forge. Now you can see the total amount of ore is changing while crafting.
  • Valeria's "That's enough for now" option no longer kicks main character out into the city.

Hotfix has been added to the game. Have fun. :giggle:

Last edited:

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Do you think MC Mom will ever join the adventure? I mean that is how he got expelled from his house, GuidanceGames do you think it will be possible a MC/Mom reunion? :love::love::love::love::love::love:
Cheers.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Well that was interesting. I tried the new patch and this time around I tried some different options than I had before and I never found valeria outside the shop. No 'knives quest', no black mail, absolutely no interaction with Valeria. Got the graveyard scene, the soceress quest, butter churn, the hunt, grab Liliane butt/breast/go to storage room. Talk about taxes once but cannot 'use the time' on the tax collector and still no options w/ Valeria...
Loving the art tho.

• Thinking Face

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
Well that was interesting. I tried the new patch and this time around I tried some different options than I had before and I never found valeria outside the shop. No 'knives quest', no black mail, absolutely no interaction with Valeria. Got the graveyard scene, the soceress quest, butter churn, the hunt, grab Liliane butt/breast/go to storage room. Talk about taxes once but cannot 'use the time' on the tax collector and still no options w/ Valeria...
Loving the art tho.
Thanks for your feedback. I will take a look at it again.

In the meantime, all of you please vote. Topic is pregnancy. ;)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes