5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Thanks for your feedback. I will take a look at it again.

In the meantime, all of you please vote. Topic is pregnancy. ;)
Apparently if you don't get/do the 'knife quest' before some other quest(s) - not sure which - you never get the option to progress with Valeria and can only get so far with the tax lady.

Reactions: GuidanceGames

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
Apparently if you don't get/do the 'knife quest' before some other quest(s) - not sure which - you never get the option to progress with Valeria and can only get so far with the tax lady.
I have already found the sequence mistake. :giggle: Thanks for spotting this. After I adjusted it to make more sense, I'll update the version. However, I will probably add a few more things to give the updae a bit more content.

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Yes......later.... :D
I have been busy and could not reply any quicker, currently have issues with my patreon account, so I am getting them to reset it.
If you have a deadline for the survey, please count my vote for the option "make pregnant everything that moves, and if it does not move, kick it" :)
Cheers

• Haha

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
I hope that pregnancy will be optional? Personally it disgusts me.
Llike you liking to shag your own mother other people might find it disgusting. Preggo not preggo is the eternal debate on topics because of tastes, fetiches, etc of each individual. All choices are as valid as the other. Hence why the developer has put a survey about it. Cast your vote, if you want to have a voice on it.

all the best.

Last edited:

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
No need to argue about it. I specifically started a survey because I knew how big this issue would be. For me, that means a lot more drawings, significantly more script and new conversations.
So if I include pregnancy, it will definitely be much later. And this point will also be optional.
Tastes are different, some features I will include others not.

I also know that some people don't like to blackmail Valeria, I will also give a possibility to easily bypass it later, but you should also keep in mind that there are women and men who get excited when they are blackmailed, strangled, tortured etc.. I want to have versatility in this game and not just the same willing nice trait all the time.

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
No need to argue about it. I specifically started a survey because I knew how big this issue would be. For me, that means a lot more drawings, significantly more script and new conversations.
So if I include pregnancy, it will definitely be much later. And this point will also be optional.
Tastes are different, some features I will include others not.

I also know that some people don't like to blackmail Valeria, I will also give a possibility to easily bypass it later, but you should also keep in mind that there are women and men who get excited when they are blackmailed, strangled, tortured etc.. I want to have versatility in this game and not just the same willing nice trait all the time.
exaaaactly !!!!, I am hopping that my post is not taken wrongly, or misunderstood, I was not starting a debate about it, there are lots already every where in this forum.

I just thought it was worth to send a reminder that every person is different with different tastes, and we all should respect that, don't come to the mad house if you don't tolerate crazy people.

• Red Heart
Nov 24, 2017
How long does it take Maryn to translate the secret text? I've been checking with her for 3 weeks in game now and she keeps saying, "maybe tomorrow." I've already been to the graveyard.

Would be nice if there was some kind of hint system or quest/progress tracker in game to at least know what we should be working towards. I've made thousands of gold in game blacksmithing already, so that seems kind of pointless at the moment.

There's also no easy way to just skip a day, unless I've missed something. You can't go to sleep until you've used at least half of your stamina. Which means I'm just pointlessly going into town and leaving town just to progress to the next day to see if Maryn has translated the text yet.

I've grabbed Lili's breasts, gotten Valeria to show herself to me without going behind the house.

Hunting is still not available and the other stuff isn't available, so at this point I'm starting to get a bit bored with the game. I don't mind grind (loved Witch Trainer and Princess Trainer), but at the point it seems pretty pointless here as there's not really any progress I can see in anything I'm doing.

Hell, I don't even know if my progress is stuck because of a bug because I don't even know what I should be progressing towards.

I'll mirror some other's thoughts here that a walkthrough would be helpful. Or at the very least some kind of "progress" tracker or "hint" system in the game to let you know what you should or could be working towards.

I know there's a lot more content in the game as I've read through this thread, but after grinding away for about 6 hours now, I'm not making much progress.

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
How long does it take Maryn to translate the secret text? I've been checking with her for 3 weeks in game now and she keeps saying, "maybe tomorrow." I've already been to the graveyard.

Would be nice if there was some kind of hint system or quest/progress tracker in game to at least know what we should be working towards. I've made thousands of gold in game blacksmithing already, so that seems kind of pointless at the moment.

There's also no easy way to just skip a day, unless I've missed something. You can't go to sleep until you've used at least half of your stamina. Which means I'm just pointlessly going into town and leaving town just to progress to the next day to see if Maryn has translated the text yet.

I've grabbed Lili's breasts, gotten Valeria to show herself to me without going behind the house.

Hunting is still not available and the other stuff isn't available, so at this point I'm starting to get a bit bored with the game. I don't mind grind (loved Witch Trainer and Princess Trainer), but at the point it seems pretty pointless here as there's not really any progress I can see in anything I'm doing.

Hell, I don't even know if my progress is stuck because of a bug because I don't even know what I should be progressing towards.

I'll mirror some other's thoughts here that a walkthrough would be helpful. Or at the very least some kind of "progress" tracker or "hint" system in the game to let you know what you should or could be working towards.

I know there's a lot more content in the game as I've read through this thread, but after grinding away for about 6 hours now, I'm not making much progress.
Thanks for your feedback.

Have you already had an encounter with the tax collector ? Have you been to the cemetery?

Your issues make a lot of sense. I will try to make the progress of the game a little clearer with the next update.
The facts that you should skip the day, to be honest I have not even thought of, but I will include it.

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks for your feedback.

Have you already had an encounter with the tax collector ? Have you been to the cemetery?

Your issues make a lot of sense. I will try to make the progress of the game a little clearer with the next update.
The facts that you should skip the day, to be honest I have not even thought of, but I will include it.
Thanks for the quick reply.

I've been to the cemetery and chose to betray the girl who jumped out of the window to get the handjob. Already had the tax collector and she dropped her tax board which I took to Maryn. That's where it seems I'm not making progress. She's trying to translate it, but just keeps saying ... maybe tomorrow.

I don't know if this is something that needs to happen before the rest of the game unlocks, or it's something else. But I feel I've looked everywhere and haven't found any new things to do other than play with Lili and Valerie.

And to be clear, the only reason this frustrates me is that I like where this is going with the options to corrupt/use some of the women and your artwork is fantastic.

So, please, take this as constructive criticism as I'd love to be able to play this and see it through to fruition.

• Red Heart

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
Update 0.1.3. is in progress.

Beatrice event is finished.

Now I turn my attention to the Sorceress. I'm a little surprised how fast I'm making progress this time. The sketches for the sorceress are completed, as soon as the coloring is done the next update is 70% finished. :giggle:

I could even imagine to put the next update online before 09/15.
But that is only a guess for now.

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Update 0.1.3. is in progress.

Beatrice event is finished.

Now I turn my attention to the Sorceress. I'm a little surprised how fast I'm making progress this time. The sketches for the sorceress are completed, as soon as the coloring is done the next update is 70% finished. :giggle:

I could even imagine to put the next update online before 09/15.
But that is only a guess for now.
go on then!! I dare you :)
Nice one, I cant wait to taste your work.

cheers.

InaayahRivers

Dec 11, 2020
Game locked at the begging, can't craft anything, maybe because I crafted plates just to check how it works. Now I don't know what materials I must use for pickaxe, its just inactive in craft menu.
NPC gave me knife and tavern sign recipes, but it don't see how to open it, only have inactive items in craft menu.
Maybe I'm too dumb, but why not write simple and clear - "Can't craft it, because xyz missing".

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Game locked at the begging, can't craft anything, maybe because I crafted plates just to check how it works. Now I don't know what materials I must use for pickaxe, its just inactive in craft menu.
NPC gave me knife and tavern sign recipes, but it don't see how to open it, only have inactive items in craft menu.
Maybe I'm too dumb, but why not write simple and clear - "Can't craft it, because xyz missing".
Items.jpg
If you hover over the item in the middle and you have all the parts in green - when you click the item you will craft it

edit : if reddish/brown it means you don't have enough (the number is the amount you need to craft (turns green when you have enough))

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes