5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
Hey hey. Sorry for a big break. I had in between a job that I unfortunately had to do urgently. It still didn't stop me from working on the game and finally finishing it. Yes the game is finished and is available for everyone from the 2.11.21 free to download. All patreons can download it already.:)

Reactions: fugazi666

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
Here are just a few information about the new update. The rest will be published on 2.11.
  • - 30 new event pictures have been added to the game
  • - 4 erotic animations
  • - The magic quest series is now ready
  • - Appearance of the blacksmith is now visually adjusted a bit
  • - Some of the old images have been adjusted
  • - The statue in the cave was visually changed
  • - Mage has been visually changed
  • - The active quests are marked so you don't get lost anymore
  • - Quest log was introduced into the game
  • - Several continuity errors were fixed
  • - The day can now be skipped without using up stamina by sleeping
  • - The way of navigation in the script has been completely changed. It allows to interact dynamically with the world and build more exciting quests for the future.
  • - The script was completely cleaned up. I am learning more and more and want to make the game experience exciting.

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
Well hello again, from Monday I will start the next update for the game. I won't promise a release date this time, but I will keep you updated all the time. Have a nice weekend to all of you.:)

Reactions: fugazi666

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Well hello again, from Monday I will start the next update for the game. I won't promise a release date this time, but I will keep you updated all the time. Have a nice weekend to all of you.:)
Good update...hope for some more lessons from Lili. Enjoy the weekend

Reactions: GuidanceGames

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Ok for real yo, the levels of grind in this game is making me nope the fuck out.

To the dev:
There's some serious potential in your work but it also sucks major ass. I'm sorry but it's the truth.

You don't respect the player's time and that pisses me off. If you want players to put in some effort to see your lewds, fine, but you've taken it to an ungodly extreme.

If you want a time wasting gameplay loop in your game, it needs to be skill based to feel like fun and not as a punishment. Preferably it also needs to have a high skill ceiling. The time wasting "gameplay" you've created (with the mining and the crafting) is just me pressing a series of buttons in the same order over and over again. It feels like filling a bucket using a teaspoon. It's boring as hell and I can't take any more of it.

Furthermore: crafting for crafting's sake does not a game make. Crafting items can be fulfilling if they are used in another gameplay element but the only use of items in this game are just as hurdles to advancing the story. It's basically the same as "fetch quests". Boring.

This monster you've created is making me feel like an accountant and it's the exact opposite of fun. Nobody can like this. I might be able to suffer through some tedious shit for some lewds and I've done so on multiple occations but this time I'm tapping out. It's definitely too much.

It's so so sad to see this because the rest of the quality of the art and coding is very very high. I hope you can get your shit together because I'd like to play through your game to see the rest of it. But not like this.

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
Ok for real yo, the levels of grind in this game is making me nope the fuck out.

To the dev:
There's some serious potential in your work but it also sucks major ass. I'm sorry but it's the truth.

You don't respect the player's time and that pisses me off. If you want players to put in some effort to see your lewds, fine, but you've taken it to an ungodly extreme.

If you want a time wasting gameplay loop in your game, it needs to be skill based to feel like fun and not as a punishment. Preferably it also needs to have a high skill ceiling. The time wasting "gameplay" you've created (with the mining and the crafting) is just me pressing a series of buttons in the same order over and over again. It feels like filling a bucket using a teaspoon. It's boring as hell and I can't take any more of it.

Furthermore: crafting for crafting's sake does not a game make. Crafting items can be fulfilling if they are used in another gameplay element but the only use of items in this game are just as hurdles to advancing the story. It's basically the same as "fetch quests". Boring.

This monster you've created is making me feel like an accountant and it's the exact opposite of fun. Nobody can like this. I might be able to suffer through some tedious shit for some lewds and I've done so on multiple occations but this time I'm tapping out. It's definitely too much.

It's so so sad to see this because the rest of the quality of the art and coding is very very high. I hope you can get your shit together because I'd like to play through your game to see the rest of it. But not like this.

Thanks for the honest critique. A bit harsh, but fair. Nonetheless, I also hope you noticed that this game is still in development. Of course the grind is getting less and less. But first I'm trying to get more of the different images, conversations with the NPCs and story elements into the game.
I will still listen to your critique and try to adjust it in the next patches.

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
I havent seen this game before but it seems to have been around for 3 years. is there not many updates or is it just not a super well known game?

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Thanks for the honest critique. A bit harsh, but fair. Nonetheless, I also hope you noticed that this game is still in development. Of course the grind is getting less and less. But first I'm trying to get more of the different images, conversations with the NPCs and story elements into the game.
I will still listen to your critique and try to adjust it in the next patches.
Thank you for taking the time to respond. I come off as a bit abrasive at times I know, but that's just how I roll. I want you to do well. Your art is amazing and your storytelling seems good too.

If you figure out a gameplay loop that requires skill (or scrap it completely and just go for easy-to-access story), and cut down on the pure time wasting (by a lot) then you'll go far.

I wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: GuidanceGames

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
If you struggle with the grind, there's an in-game cheat function.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- If you are stuck in the forge and can't get any further, please check if you have the "SKIP" button on. Turn it off and you can play again.
- If you are quickly thrown back into the forge from any place after an event (only if it is not part of the event itself), please check if you have the "SKIP" button on. Turn it off and you can play again.

Last edited:

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
I havent seen this game before but it seems to have been around for 3 years. is there not many updates or is it just not a super well known game?
I have completely reworked and redrawn the previous version (from 3 years ago). So the updates that came were.....make a completely new game. That's why there are not so many. :D

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to respond. I come off as a bit abrasive at times I know, but that's just how I roll. I want you to do well. Your art is amazing and your storytelling seems good too.

If you figure out a gameplay loop that requires skill (or scrap it completely and just go for easy-to-access story), and cut down on the pure time wasting (by a lot) then you'll go far.

I wish you the best of luck.
Thank you. I will try to make it so that this game doesn't have the grind effect as much. Of course it won't stay as extreme as it is right now.;)

Reactions: popabear
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes