5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Hey hey ;)

I am happy to tell you that the visual part for the next events is ready. I decided to make some adjustments inside the script, however, more information will come in the next few days. :giggle:
oooo man I cant wait!!! do you think we will be able to play new stuff this month?
BTW this is your fault, if you didn't make such good game then I wouldn't be so needy.
cheers

• Red Heart
Reactions: GuidanceGames

nonospot

May 15, 2020
for those using joiplay and unable to set the game in english : just start it on your OS of choice, change language, start and save to be sure, then send all files to your android. (only "persistent" may be required). Save location would be in $HOME/.renpy/fantasy-XXXXX for unix, and internal mem., Android/data/cyou.joiplay.renpy/files/<the name you put when importing> in joiplay.

• Red Heart

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
no worries, take your time if need it, but please make it good, make it the way you have been doing so far, and let moma come to play !!! :love:
I am so happy to read something like this, but also that some of you are waiting for it. I try hard to improve the game constantly and pay attention to your feedback and suggestions. I hope you will all like the new update.

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
Sooooooo, fter a slightly longer break (only related to the news) I have again some news about the upcoming update.

As I said, the coloring is completely finished for a while. Actually I wanted to already upload everything but then I tried an animation and got a bit stuck there. So one animation became three, which I will include in the upcoming update. These animations are frame by frame animations and cost some time but I want to offer you something exciting and therefore I hope that you will accept this delay. Currently I'm finishing the third animation and I hope I don't inspire myself for the fourth animation. After all, I wanted to release this update earlier :D

So, don't be angry with me. I hope you will like the animations.

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Sooooooo, fter a slightly longer break (only related to the news) I have again some news about the upcoming update.

As I said, the coloring is completely finished for a while. Actually I wanted to already upload everything but then I tried an animation and got a bit stuck there. So one animation became three, which I will include in the upcoming update. These animations are frame by frame animations and cost some time but I want to offer you something exciting and therefore I hope that you will accept this delay. Currently I'm finishing the third animation and I hope I don't inspire myself for the fourth animation. After all, I wanted to release this update earlier :D

So, don't be angry with me. I hope you will like the animations.
stop teasing and get on with it!!

seriously we cant wait, but do your thing mate.

cheers.

• Haha

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
I cant wait to see the story going further, I need to know what is happening with the sister, is he getting sexual, is it just fooling around, are there more characters like the Milf getting into it, are we going to see a threesome, what threesome?, are we seeing pregnancy?

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
how is it going? any plans to release this week? you might want to set either timely updates, or regulars, so people dont lose interest, retaining most possible patrons etc.

just a thought.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes