5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
One of the few VNs I've played through recently and enjoyed, only gripe, make it a little less grindy on the materials maybe? Or make it more rewarding doing the odd jobs for the locals over doing bar work.
Thank you for your feedback.:) I will adjust a few things with the next release. The game will have less grind elements, as the story will be built up further with the updates.

I plan to release the new update by the end of the month ;)

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I have no intention of doing anything remotely resembling blackmail. So I will possibly ignore that LI if the MC can only be with her through blackmail.
I understand your point of view however, if you look at it from her point of view (Valeria's) it is a kind of fetish to her. the dominant male giving orders and being rough turns her on. If you both understand what's happening then it's OK.
But the MC didn't know her kink when he started the blackmail. that type of behavior is bad.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I understand your point of view however, if you look at it from her point of view (Valeria's) it is a kind of fetish to her. the dominant male giving orders and being rough turns her on. If you both understand what's happening then it's OK.
But the MC didn't know her kink when he started the blackmail. that type of behavior is bad.
I don't care much that it turns her on or that it is her fetish; I don't like it, firstly because I don't like blackmail, and secondly because I don't like domination (neither male nor female). Just because they both agree doesn't make me like it, so I guess I'll continue to ignore her.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Start of a new month. Don't know if it's lack of exposure or the fact that it has only 1 update in 2-1/2 years but looks like another good one is slipping away. The support(or lack of) on Patreon is down to pennies was 15.81 then 16.20 now 16.07...

Last edited:

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
For everyone one more time.
I work on the game whenever I can. I have a full time job, work on the game mostly late into the night after work and am only helped on the project by one other person and she helps me with the texts but only when she has time. I understand the impatience but PLEASE calm down. During the two years I have redrawn the entire game I moved 3 times for work and had to deal with a family tragedy. This projet is free for everyone and I'm not fooling anyone here.
I am very happy if you still waiting for the next update.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
For everyone one more time.
I work on the game whenever I can. I have a full time job, work on the game mostly late into the night after work and am only helped on the project by one other person and she helps me with the texts but only when she has time. I understand the impatience but PLEASE calm down. During the two years I have redrawn the entire game I moved 3 times for work and had to deal with a family tragedy. This projet is free for everyone and I'm not fooling anyone here.
I am very happy if you still waiting for the next update.
Ignore the bullshit, it's just a case of "choosing beggars". You're doing a good job, the art is fantastic, and you seem to listen to suggestions from people here on the forums (you mentioned you'd consider something I griped about).

Just keep it up!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes