5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
I can't for the life of me find the language switch.
This is really weird, sorry you have this problem.

Please try to download it again from the link.

Does anyone else have similar problem ?

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Do Me a Favour [v0.1.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Do Me a Favour [v0.1.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Reactions: GuidanceGames

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
GuidanceGames

I don't know if the "Zeit zum nachdenken" (the speed of the mini game at the inn) is tied to processor speed or something, but I don't get any time at all :eek: I honestly think it's about a second for the bar to empty, so I need to scan quickly and click at lightning speed :D

Don't know if you heard of that bug before or how I could help you figure out how to solve it, but if you have ideas I'll do what I can.

Also, you might eventually want someone to look at your texts. The English is often odd, sometimes using words that are obvious for German speakers (I speak it a bit myself, glaube ich :unsure:) but nothing that cannot be easily fixed :)

As for the game itself: WOW. The art is simply fantastic, and I haven't even seen any animations yet! (but looking at some previews you posted here I'm in for a treat)

So, nothing left to say other than:

Viel erfolg!

• Red Heart
Reactions: GuidanceGames

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
GuidanceGames

I don't know if the "Zeit zum nachdenken" (the speed of the mini game at the inn) is tied to processor speed or something, but I don't get any time at all :eek: I honestly think it's about a second for the bar to empty, so I need to scan quickly and click at lightning speed :D

Don't know if you heard of that bug before or how I could help you figure out how to solve it, but if you have ideas I'll do what I can.

Also, you might eventually want someone to look at your texts. The English is often odd, sometimes using words that are obvious for German speakers (I speak it a bit myself, glaube ich :unsure:) but nothing that cannot be easily fixed :)

As for the game itself: WOW. The art is simply fantastic, and I haven't even seen any animations yet! (but looking at some previews you posted here I'm in for a treat)

Viel erfolg!
Roll back on the mouse works for the bar mini-game ( at least on the PC). Makes it a little more bearable - if you miss it you just roll back and try again. It is WAY to fast though.

Reactions: WSmith

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
GuidanceGames

Viel erfolg!
Hey hey. Thanks for your feedback.:giggle: Does anyone else see it the same way? Is waitressing too hard? I was trying to put in a little challenge, is it too fast ?

Reactions: WSmith

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
I already got that scene and when I pressed 'distract him' to give him the shovel he more or less told me to fuck off XD. So I still have it and now he dissapeared
You can NOT deliver the shovel yet. There will be an extra event with gravedigger.;)

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
Did not work. I'm using running it on an Android phone with Joiplay, might be the issue.(though never had options disappear while running renpy games on Android)
The game has only been tested on the computer. There will be an official Android version, but it' too early for that. At the moment I'm concentrating on creating new content for the next updates.

ugugaga

Jan 5, 2019
I can't get to the cementary, why is that? This game needs a guide, i don't know how to progress.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes