5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
Hey hey.

I thought that after the next update I will definitely do smaller updates. I don't want it to take so long each time until it goes further and will use a different update approach for it. Besides the big updates I will make smaller adjustments to the individual characters and then share them with you.
This way I can better respond to your feedback and you have a much smoother flow.
:giggle:

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
emma_event.png

Hello favour lovers

I have some news.

Starting from July I will have much more time for the game. I have been working on this for a long time, so I can spend more time on the project. Unfortunately, it has cost me the last two weeks a lot of time and stress, which has slowed me down in the game. Now, everything has finally cleared up and I'm happy to tell you that there will be much more and especially faster content/updates soon.

In addition, I will now try to deliver much more regular updates.

And please, rate that booty :giggle:

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
goth_web_progress_testing_phase.jpg
RELEASE 0.1.2 & NEWS

Hello favour lovers

After a relatively long break I have some news again.
Even if I didn't post anything, it doesn't mean that I was inactive.
The update 0.1.2 is finished and is currently being tested. That means in a few days the game will be ready for download.

patreon_screenshot.PNG

Detailed information can be found on .

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
View attachment 1345373
RELEASE 0.1.2 & NEWS

Hello favour lovers

After a relatively long break I have some news again.
Even if I didn't post anything, it doesn't mean that I was inactive.
The update 0.1.2 is finished and is currently being tested. That means in a few days the game will be ready for download.

View attachment 1345374

Detailed information can be found on .
Looking forward to this update. Just a note: you might want to post the patch links on your Patreon home page and not kinda hidden behind the 'more' button - a lot of people don't read through everything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GuidanceGames

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
Looking forward to this update. Just a note: you might want to post the patch links on your Patreon home page and not kinda hidden behind the 'more' button - a lot of people don't read through everything.
Thanks for your tip. I'm trying to make everything a bit more user friendly, including the new website, structured description etc.

Now about the update.
The version 0.1.2 is ready and will be available on 18.08.21 for everyone to download.
All patreons have access to the game from today.

What comes next ???

• I am currently working on exciting content for the game and this includes frame by frame animations to give the game more life.
  • The story of the game will be continued, so you will learn more about Beatrice and the sorceress.
  • Some characters will be visually adjusted, reworked and get more movement in the dialogues.
  • A hidden closet with different poses and clothes in the library.
  • Dynamic dialogues to keep the game experience more exciting.
  • Dynamic animations while hunting, which are combined to create action-packed experience.

Last edited:

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Thanks for your tip. I'm trying to make everything a bit more user friendly, including the new website, structured description etc.

Now about the update.
The version 0.1.2 is ready and will be available on 18.08.21 for everyone to download.
All patreons have access to the game from today.

What comes next ???

• I am currently working on exciting content for the game and this includes frame by frame animations to give the game more life.
  • The story of the game will be continued, so you will learn more about Beatrice and the sorceress.
  • Some characters will be visually adjusted, reworked and get more movement in the dialogues.
  • A hidden closet with different poses and clothes in the library.
  • Dynamic dialogues to keep the game experience more exciting.
  • Dynamic animations while hunting, which are combined to create action-packed experience.

Nice! Your art is outstanding...best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: GuidanceGames

grohotor

May 15, 2020
if you're going to have a blacksmith protagonist why would you make him a >5 foot goblin ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes