4.60 star(s) 68 Votes

Death_penguin3

Feb 17, 2018
dose anyone know if there are more games like this one(i.e. staying with girl and she purposefuly dose sexy thigs for you?)

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Didn't expect too much at first, but in the end, after going through the comments here I tried it ... kinda gotta say it wasn't all that bad.
The build up & escalation of ero-ness was kinda fun actually.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
The whole time I was reading with fear that there was NTR hahahaha that good there was not and everything ended up as a romance story

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
It's good, but I crave for higher degeneracy, damn, with NTR this could be perfect, but the optional kind(kinda like ignoring her for some time to trigger NTR route), is good enough as it is right now but the potential to become an NTR masterpiece is right there...

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
It's good, but I crave for higher degeneracy, damn, with NTR this could be perfect, but the optional kind(kinda like ignoring her for some time to trigger NTR route), is good enough as it is right now but the potential to become an NTR masterpiece is right there...
Hold it right there! We get one RPG game full of pure vanilla sweetness(barring one scene, but c'mon) which the community loves and you want to add NTR to it? That's like enjoying some delicious cheesecake and wanting to add Worcestershire sauce to "enhance the flavor". We get it, you love steak, but let us have this, will you?

(Don't take this as a personal attack, I'm just joking around)

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
That's like enjoying some delicious cheesecake and wanting to add Worcestershire sauce to "enhance the flavor".
For what kind of filthy barbarian do you take me for! I may be a degenerate but I have principles, worcester sauce works with fruit pies(try it, dip a piece of apple pie into the sauce, fucking amazing) but never with milk based desserts.
What I'm getting at, this is no cheesecake, it is closer to a pie, it could work with some sauce if you are wierd enough to like it, and it will taste even better because everyone else thinks its wrong.
Its soo vanilla that it could give some awesome NTR scenes, kinda like what happened with Amagami or Love Plus(top tier vanilla), almost all of their doujinshi are NTR.

Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
For what kind of filthy barbarian do you take me for! I may be a degenerate but I have principles, worcester sauce works with fruit pies(try it, dip a piece of apple pie into the sauce, fucking amazing) but never with milk based desserts.
What I'm getting at, this is no cheesecake, it is closer to a pie, it could work with some sauce if you are wierd enough to like it, and it will taste even better because everyone else thinks its wrong.
Its soo vanilla that it could give some awesome NTR scenes, kinda like what happened with Amagami or Love Plus(top tier vanilla), almost all of their doujinshi are NTR.
This sounds so wrong that I actually feel compelled to try it.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Love this kind of game, the premise is simple, a bit of grind but it's worth the effort (y)

glasses1217

Mar 2, 2019
Bitdefender says its infected with JS:Trojan.Cryxos.2892
Downloaded from mega and workupload and got it both times

4.60 star(s) 68 Votes