4.60 star(s) 68 Votes

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Cracked software often has that effect. Often they're 'detected' based on a generic algorithm of 'could be a XXX'.
My Avira didn't mention anything though.

Al34es

Jan 11, 2020
A little more backstory to this game. The MC of this title spent most of his time in his basement playing pokemon, living off the inheritance given to him by his father (who died of disappointment). The moment his childhood friend showed up was the moment he realized that girls grow into women. Well, he rationalized it as women were the evolved form of girls once they got enough xp, but it was still a beautiful moment of realization for the guy.

Also the game's twist is that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:
I actually had laugh reading this, you get respect points from me, get yourself an icecream :*

• Love
Reactions: vengefulspirit

Iplay!

Oct 12, 2018
Very wholesome, it's like my mind and soul were washed from all the stored up corruption thats been inside me all this time. Though, that statement would be a mockery in the face of a true corrupted asshole.

Reactions: xinx

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
A little more backstory to this game. The MC of this title spent most of his time in his basement playing pokemon, living off the inheritance given to him by his father (who died of disappointment). The moment his childhood friend showed up was the moment he realized that girls grow into women. Well, he rationalized it as women were the evolved form of girls once they got enough xp, but it was still a beautiful moment of realization for the guy.

EDIT:
To be honest. I would be surprise if someone actually thought it was a joke. With the weirdness of some of the games on here I'll just believe anything people say about them.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexSDU

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019

EDIT:

What a plot twist !!!

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
I really like this game.. The guy isn't interesting but well. The girl however has a refreshing way of being, it's different than most game I played here. And she seems to stay true to herself so I really appreciate that.

The pacing of the story is a bit messed up tho but that's not a real problem.

primerib1

Jul 8, 2020
Where does this game store its saves? I want to back up this game *and* its saves.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. Its in the "www/save" subdir of the game.

Last edited:

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
just fyi the creator of akira points has released a trial or alpha version of his next game. it looks amazing but it's all japanese.

4.60 star(s) 68 Votes