4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
What I would like to see
What I really would like to see is
Finally, it would be soo hot if
become a patron only to have my ideas realized
Alternatively, why not just leave the guy to do his own thing? He seems to have some pretty good ideas of his own and maybe some people might just enjoy what he's doing already?

I think you've being incredibly self-indulgent, or naive, if you think you're going to influence this guy to tailor his content to your specific requirements/fetishes.

He's got loads of other patrons to cater to and you're just some random guy off the internet. Why does he need to listen to your ideas?

Lmao.;)

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
What makes you think posting ideas imply "he needs to listen"? Of course he doesn't - but it would be swell if he did!:)
I disagree. The only person who cares about your own personal fantasies is you.
I'd rather the dev continue developing his own ideas, than your interpretation of what would make a good scenario.

I don't pay for this stuff, so rather than trying to influence the dev to change the content to something that's suits my preferences, I'm more than happy just to accept whatever the guy produces and what other members are happy to share.

By all means, join Patreon and pitch your fantasies to the guy, rather than spamming this thread up with them.
Who knows, he might actually take your ideas on-board, though I have my doubts?

It's your money, after all, but I think you might just as well try pissing into the wind.;)

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Thanks for this. Surprisingly disappointing tho, only one scene...
riding the step-son in the open, get's interrupted by husband then they finish when he leaves lol. Was hoping for 3some or sex she gets dominated a bit. Oh well, better than nothing I guess!

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
Thanks for this. Surprisingly disappointing tho, only one scene...
riding the step-son in the open, get's interrupted by husband then they finish when he leaves lol. Was hoping for 3some or sex she gets dominated a bit. Oh well, better than nothing I guess!
The scene itself was amazing but ye repetitive...I loved the fact that they both refered back to stuff that happened between them and that this is a countinuous story. Ps: a titfuck would be appreciated

weliwe

Apr 26, 2018
I have a question: in this Cora EP6, her son Dave says he has a girlfriend. And in Kristina's EP1 we can see her boyfrend's name is Dave.
Does this mean they are together? Though the Dave in Kristina's EP1 seems older. But no reason the creator using a duplicate name when there are so many choices.

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
Tasty dicks, they don't have to be just big. :ROFLMAO:

The problem with you, new generations, is that you have never read the Kāma Sūtra. :sneaky:

And there, to achieve Mokṣa, you have to have Dharma as well. :geek:
I mean ye, you can make a woman cum with 1 finger, it's all about communication what and how she like, you don't need a horse cock. But in these animations it looks better imo, so I won't complain.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

weliwe

Apr 26, 2018
I see the creator posted a post about "Extended versions". Does anyone know what is it about?

Kil

Apr 29, 2017
I know that im asking too much but is it possible upload it to Nopy or something? Can't download on mega it keeps on closing my browser.
Do you download in incognito mode? That is often the problem with Mega. Open a regular window and paste the Mega there :)

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Check your system for viruses and use an ad blocker.

I have no problems using mega.

PS. I too want to know what "extended" versions is about?

Reactions: weliwe
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes