4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
im sorry if your japanese and take this seriously, or even if you just have a small weeny, DobermanS has Mostly all Big Black Dicks and a few Big White dicks in his videos, So let me rephrase maybe he should have some other smaller dick of any races,Lmfao
That's one awkward public conversation, bois. Just sayin'.:rolleyes: At the end of the day this is fiction. It's stuff some ppl get off to, and if you a dude you should "focus" on the woman, not on the man's dick. There's an audience for these kinda kinks, and devs give their fans what they want and what sells. It's business, you invest money in your project to make profit so that you can keep working on that project and also pay the bills.

Your comment is kind of racist.
lool, it's not. It would've been a racist comment, I think o_O, if he said that all japanese men have small dicks, and I don't believe that anyone checked that. Seriously, the dudes in DS's vids don't have big dicks, nah, these motherfuckers have gigantic dicks that would make horses have an inferiority complex.:LOL: Big dicks are 7inches+ (women say that), and these bois are like 15+, it's hilarious... somebody got the GTA V wasted screen on Math.:sneaky: I wonder how the ladies fit that shit inside them, they must enjoy every second of the torture.

as men we gotta have each others backs
Some dudes like to tease others for having small dicks, especially women. There's lots of evil ppl on this planet, can't do anything about that but prove them wrong.;)

People hate fat-shaming but no one cares about small dick-shaming.
I think mostly women hate being called fat and often exaggerate with diets, men don't care about it that much. No one cares about dick-shaming coz it's ridiculous bro', and you can do something about that... there's pills, creams, exercises, pumps etc. don't believe that "big bois" are born with that. HARD work always pays off.:p

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
A month ago, he published a post for all patrons. The picture shows the poll result (but, the poll is available on the tier for $3). These are the characters that will be released in 2021. No Maya, no Kristina, and many other characters. I like Megan. Too bad she won't be here

View attachment 1022545
Damn what makes amanda so popular... all the other models have a more distinct feature than her. she looks basic

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
What I would like to see is a bit of reluctance or even just coyness, where the man has to put some effort into talking the woman into having sex. It's very hot when she starts out telling him to keep his hands to himself, him agreeing to her objections, but kissing and groping her all the same...! Finally her resistance buckles from the sheer manliness of her new "friend". :)

Reactions: xXwankerXx

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
What I really would like to see is an interconnected series. Sure all videos end with "to be continued..." but in most cases the next video lacks any but the most faint connections to previous videos. The fact she's having unprotected sex with strangers never seem to have any consequences.

Let me explain:

Imagine a new girl in a new series. Sure she encounters virile black men, and have trouble fending off their rude advances, but after each time she regrets the unprotected sex, and vows to stay faithful in the future. It could be a neighbor wanting to borrow a pint of milk. Or just a stranger she runs into when jogging in the park. Sometimes her husband could even be in on it, such as when his boss offers him a promotion if he brings his wife to the company retreat. It could even be the well-hung psychotherapist she consults to help her overcome her big black cock weakness.

Each next episode picks up on the last - with her claiming she's off big black cock forever! But of course, it's never that simple. She does love to dress provocatively - in fact, she finds it easier and easier to show off her ample flesh, as everybody around her only encourages her and praises her beauty. Her big breasts and round ass seems to attract black men from everywhere, especially after that breast and butt enhancement her husband's boss so generously offered as an apology for when he failed to keep his cock out of her womb at that company retreat, especially since it keeps happening at each quarterly meeting! And these men stick around in her life, asking for more and more frequent love trysts, never seeming to take no for an answer...

As the episodes build up it's increasingly hard for her to rationalize each affair as an exception to keep pretending she's a faithful loving wife, but she honestly does keep hoping none of these men impregnate her, and she never becomes a flat-out slut - she always keeps hoping she can put her days of infidelity behind her. I mean even her husband agrees every woman is excused the odd misstep in her youth, even though they've been married three years now, and if anything it appears that despite her assurances she's genuinely faithful to him and that she's past that phase in her life, the exceptions appear to be more frequent now than ever before...

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: 147f59

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Finally, it would be soo hot if the woman truly wants to make a baby with her husband, and for the first few episodes it does seem like she managed to avoid accidentally getting impregnated by these careless bulls that never agree on wearing a condom (when she remembers to bring one big enough that is) and never seem to remember to pull out.

But just when she breathes a sigh of relief and starts hoping she finally dodged that bullet her luck runs out when she and her husband airbnb's a room to cover having to repair their car (the mechanic did fuck her but only two times, and besides, she's not a whore - she refused his offer of fixing it for free). Their listing is answered by a pair of 7 foot tall brothers with 13 inch cocks that has to use the same bathroom as her. After barging in to take a piss when she's taking a shower, they both seem to think her body's a part of the deal, and no matter how politely she explains they can't splooge in her womb, she can't persuade them to to stop fucking her. In the end she just gives up trying, after all it's just three more days. But when they decide to stay another week, and then a third week, she has to pray her husband managed to impregnate her first.

Now she has to deal with the fall-out of giving birth to a perfectly healthy black boy. (Also: pregnant women are hot!) Maybe she can convince her husband it was a one-time weakness, and that she at least negotiated twice the going airbnb rate...

But what will he say when her next pregnancy results in black twins?! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 147f59

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Anyone got access to Doberman's Patreon? Asking because he put up a poll "The next few episodes", and it would be nice to learn what we can expect over the coming months... :)

Also - how many people participate in his polls? I see nearly a thousand subscribers and feel it would be hopeless to become a patron only to have my ideas realized, but if there's only a dozen people bothering to give input, it might be a different story...

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes