4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Please update the OP. It says it hasn't been updated since 2020-10-07 so it lacks at least Yuna 1, Sindy 7, Cora 5, Ivy 2, and Linda 6. Cheers

Reactions: DanteHell

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Amanda incoming :)

(For me Amanda 2 is the hottest episode of them all, in no small part because it's inspired by one of the greatest Stormbringer stories "Wife and The Black Gardeners 2". Plus it's Amanda dancing - the header pic in the OP - from Amanda 6)

Let's hope Doberman is feeling more confident and ready to switch it up - storywise and scenewise there's enough "first suck then fuck" for now imo.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
OP updated!
Thank you, but did you see my earlier post:

Please update the OP. It says it hasn't been updated since 2020-10-07 so it lacks at least Yuna 1, Sindy 7, Cora 5, Ivy 2, and Linda 6. Cheers
If OP updates are triggered by reporting source posts I'll go report all of these now (with the exception of Linda 6 which is reported to be down, and Amanda 8 which was the only vid added)

Edit: my reports were all rejected but the OP still doesn't feature the above-mentioned vids. *shrug*
Edit: Fixed, thx!

Last edited:

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
If anyone could make a new compilation that includes content created before and after June 2020 and add that to the OP it'd be great, thanks. The number of downloads to "get all" is starting to become unwieldy - more unwieldy than for other threads in this forum at any rate.

If anyone could post a single-click torrent of that full compilation, it'd be even greater! :)

Reactions: mcclem5257
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes