4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Y'all do know Dob lets his patrons vote, right?

She wasn't "left without" anything as if it just happened, nothing to do, a cosmic injustice nobody could have stopped...

It happened because Dob wants to focus his efforts on a relatively small selection of girls in a given year, likely so each one gets multiple episodes a year.

And that his paying customers actively liked other characters (and their storylines) better.

• Haha
Reactions: Th1nkerDD

doctorbp

Sep 17, 2020

She wasn't "left without" anything as if it just happened, nothing to do, a cosmic injustice nobody could have stopped...

It happened because Dob wants to focus his efforts on a relatively small selection of girls in a given year, likely so each one gets multiple episodes a year.

And that his paying customers actively liked other characters (and their storylines) better.
And?

I have given my opinion. I haven't said that it seems good or bad to me.

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
Doberman to be criticized in an acid way would need another artist to compare. And do not have! He has quality, fluidity of movement and art. But the script and the characters are failing. I'm writing this text and I haven't even watched Emma's episode. He passed me in the previews without salt and charisma, a shame. Kelly is better and should be in line. Doberman is ''killing'' the characters, Diana and Mia. for some maybe not. I will need to go a few cycles without seeing your animations and see if my attraction returns to your result. I lost the desire to watch it.

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020

His poll would be so much more interesting if he would exclude Cora and just let everyone know that she will stay for the next year, that's all.

Reactions: bdp77

De_OA

Aug 5, 2023
did something happen to the board or did no one post on this board for over 13 days?
No, it's just that people are less interested in the monotonous and exaggerated work of the Doberman. This is a normal process. Once the Doberman starts acting properly and not overdone, the audience will probably come back.

travibe

Jan 20, 2020
Nothing really to say. No new content yet. Everyone has firmly established whether or not they can tolerate black on white sex. The NTR debate is pretty complete. So we just wait...
LOL epic response man... kinda summed up everything for me. Thanks I was thinking that there was something wrong with my browser for a good couple of minutes in all seriousness

Reactions: JackHammer

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I wonder whose gonna be the one out of all girls here that will make their partners serve them? Like let's say when the couple is chilling at home, then a guy or however many they are comes home and one of the girls make the partner cook something for them, or the partner comes home from work or wherever it is and sees his girl cooking but not for him and when he wakes up going to work, he sees his girl naked and on her way to serve the other guy food. So he has to buy food on his own.

With all the girls fucking different guys and with what I've said could not be applied to anyone of them. Unless in later on stories that they'll be sticking with one guy. With exception of Cora of course. She's only fucking one since I don't know how many episodes but yeah that could be applied to Cora.

Well with Amanda coming, and the spoiler I don't think Amanda is kind of the one who will do that.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes