4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Imo, Brave browser's where it's at. Opera is nice as well you can easily put ad blockers on it.
forgot wht happened but apparently opera gon make a new change that completely fucks everything over. Something related to VPN? maybe not or its privacy related.

Tanner155

Nov 29, 2020
Please don't just post to say "I have it but won't share". Share or don't share, there is no brag. Thanks.
At least... I won't share..... why not ? We talk about 3 Euros a month (for the extended Movies) and 1 € for the shorter ones... If you want this Videos on time pay ore wait...sorry. Doberman worked a lot for this movies and he earned it.... thats all

Reactions: TheJohnSomething

bilunga5

Sep 10, 2019
At least... I won't share..... why not ? We talk about 3 Euros a month (for the extended Movies) and 1 € for the shorter ones... If you want this Videos on time pay ore wait...sorry. Doberman worked a lot for this movies and he earned it.... thats all
If you dont wanna share.. Thats ok.. Just dont post anything... We are very grateful to anyone who posts content here

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I guess Cora is never going to get pregnant and old cucking videos with black dudes are completely forgotten.

Once you go black twice, you never go back thrice. XD

Reactions: Imitar

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
I guess Cora is never going to get pregnant and old cucking videos with black dudes are completely forgotten.
:( :( :(

I have sobered up from my initial hopeful review. Amanda Linda 2 - still Dob's hottest story - was based on the excellent story The Wife and the Black Gardeners by Stormbringer. However, Amanda Linda 2 is now a long time ago and the trend away from rather than into this type of content is clear. I guess I just needed to read someone else draw this conclusion...

So, I just knocked my rating (the first review ever) down by two stars. If this trend continues, and Doberman shows himself unable to go with his original ideas to instead listen too much to his patreons, I'll shave away another star and unwatch the thread.

Last edited:

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
:( :( :(

I have sobered up from my initial hopeful review. Linda 2 - still Dob's hottest story - was based on the excellent story The Wife and the Black Gardeners by Stormbringer. However, Linda 2 is now a long time ago and the trend away from rather than into this type of content is clear. I guess I just needed to read someone else draw this conclusion...

So, I just knocked my rating (the first review ever) down by two stars. If this trend continues, and Doberman shows himself unable to go with his original ideas to instead listen too much to his patreons, I'll shave away another star and unwatch the thread.
"Listen too much to his patrons" Is that a problem? lol

Reactions: Tanner155
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes