4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
If every creator just follows the majority we end up with only the most boring vanilla content. You know this to be true.
People who want vanilla content have no reason to follow someone edgy you know this to be true.

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
your right, he used to be, but like most his work has changed, and i hate to say it but if he keeps making simular videos each time, like the same premiums, same story, he will become like any other artist and start to lose people, when i found him his stuff was new, now it seems like its becoming repatitive

Reactions: anedwcan

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Hopefully good news in this regards: Storm (Stormbringer, the erotic writer behind the story that "inspired" Dob's episode Amanda 2) said he recently caught up with Dob's output and was inspired by the Amanda series of vids to get in touch.

If we could see a Dob video based on a Storm script it's bound to be good! :)

PS. I wouldn't use the word "repetitive" to criticize Dobs recent output. After all, people that aren't into the interracial fetish commonly find the storyline where the black man always have a giant cock and the white woman finds it irresistible "repetitive". A fetish pretty much MEANS wanting "repetitive" content, no matter which one.

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
Hopefully good news in this regards: Storm (Stormbringer, the erotic writer behind the story that "inspired" Dob's episode Amanda 2) said he recently caught up with Dob's output and was inspired by the Amanda series of vids to get in touch.

If we could see a Dob video based on a Storm script it's bound to be good! :)

PS. I wouldn't use the word "repetitive" to criticize Dobs recent output. After all, people that aren't into the interracial fetish commonly find the storyline where the black man always have a giant cock and the white woman finds it irresistible "repetitive". A fetish pretty much MEANS wanting "repetitive" content, no matter which one.
Ok you miss read what i meant, let me clarify for you......In most videos of this kinda you have a different model with a differnt guy (not always black on white or white on black) In different locations with different scenes. In all of dobermans work you have the same scenes, same blowjob, same sex position (twice i think have been anal or 3 way) Things like that. same kinda scenarios, always cheating either with someone new or son.

What i wish for is a new scenario, maybe the husband cheats, or maybe the wife cheats with a women. Something New, not the same wife cheats with guy stuff he has put out. If he keeps doing the same wife cheating stuff then he will go stale and people will no longer want to support him. That is what i mean by he is becomeing repatitve

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
If he keeps doing the same wife cheating stuff then he will go stale and people will no longer want to support him. That is what i mean by he is becomeing repatitve
I think you're looking at it the wrong way. If you're interested in incest, or cuckolding, you want a creator that does just that.

So you could equally easily say:

"If he keeps doing the same wife cheating stuff then he will gain a reputation for great wife cheating styff and people will want to support him."

It's when you have an artist that starts out with, say, BBC and impregnation fetishes, and then starts changing to white sissy boys getting access to their mothers, people will no longer want to support him.

(Of course you might get other patrons to replace the ones that left, but that's a different story)

Last edited:
Reactions: WeaselX

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
What i wish for is a new scenario, maybe the husband cheats, or maybe the wife cheats with a women.
What I hear you say here isn't so much you want to avoid repetition. I hear you say you don't like his current content, and wish for him to switch to doing other content.

I mean, you're entitled to your opinion, but let me give an example of a different view-point:

Myself, I wish he really double down on the themes he started out with. That is, interracial reluctant cheating creampies.

Make really connected episodes where the wife is constantly challenged by new and bigger black cocks, and really struggles to keep them out of her womb. Then, every half dozen episodes, she gives birth to a black baby boy but is able to reconcile with her understandably upset husband. Each time she honestly tries to stay on the white narrow path. And each time she ends up gets preggered by strong black seed. It's always a mistake that won't happen again. But it gets harder and harder to pretend she really is a faithful wife, harder and harder to deny her true nature, and harder and harder to keep her life: her friends, her home and her husband. The focus is on the wife - her thoughts, her excuses and how she tries to pretend everything is normal :)

Last edited:

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
OK it seems no matter how i would word it you guys will think im not interested in his current content to let me say this, im fine with what he is doing now, im just saying if it stays the same with very little to if any changes then he will become like other artist/3dm were it becomes stale and not worth supporting

Minz lopez

Apr 24, 2018
OK it seems no matter how i would word it you guys will think im not interested in his current content to let me say this, im fine with what he is doing now, im just saying if it stays the same with very little to if any changes then he will become like other artist/3dm were it becomes stale and not worth supporting
.i. dumb criticizers

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes