4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...to all the heroes out there:
- many of the links in the OP don't work anymore. Would it be possible to update them with new working ones? Thank you very much!
- would it also be possible to have the single vids of each girl? I'm looking, e.g., for the first 2 vids of Amanda, but I cannot find them if not in the collection of that particular girl... that would be nice to split the collecion in the single vids that make it assembled.
Hope somebody out there could get this help request...

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
...to all the heroes out there:
- many of the links in the OP don't work anymore. Would it be possible to update them with new working ones? Thank you very much!
- would it also be possible to have the single vids of each girl? I'm looking, e.g., for the first 2 vids of Amanda, but I cannot find them if not in the collection of that particular girl... that would be nice to split the collecion in the single vids that make it assembled.
Hope somebody out there could get this help request...
Amanda 1 to 6 are in her collection and the NOPY link works just fine, I've just downloaded them.
So, I'm not sure what you talking about, to be honest.

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...I'm talking about downloading from Mega, or GoFile, that're quicker and more reliable, and not necessarily from Nopy. Plus, I'm talking about the fact that if I only want the episodes 1 and 2 of a girl, and I don't care about the others, I'm forced to download the whole collection anyway! Does it look so hard to get to you?

EDIT: I only now realized that Sindy episode 8 is missing... is there anyone having it?

Last edited:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
...I'm talking about downloading from Mega, or GoFile, that're quicker and more reliable, and not necessarily from Nopy. Plus, I'm talking about the fact that if I only want the episodes 1 and 2 of a girl, and I don't care about the others, I'm forced to download the whole collection anyway! Does it look so hard to get to you?

EDIT: I only now realized that Sindy episode 8 is missing... is there anyone having it?
use the report bottom in the op and mention all the missing links, and the uploader will fix that(there is "repot dead links"). Nobody else can do that, and you might wait forever until someone give you the specific ones you want.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Does it look so hard to get to you?
It's not me that's crying about the downloads, smart-arse.

People like you want too much, imo. You like everything served up on a plate for you.
Just be grateful that people are paying real money for these and uploading them, completely free of charge.

I feel really sorry for you, that the guys have put them into a collection and you're having to download episodes that you don't want.

Some people. Lmfao. :LOL:

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Sadly there won't be any more episode with Pamela, at least this year. There was a poll and she didn't got enough votes. She's my favourite character too :(
I like Cora the most. After her Linda, Yuna and then Pamela. I would like more of Pamela either. And definitely would like to see more of Maya as well. Each time there is another episode with Amanda I get real pissed of. C'mon, Amanda is ugly as fuck, how can anyone vote for her?

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...okay, you're playing the fool with me. Nevermind. Then I'm just asking to whoever posted the OP to take the dead links away, thanks...

Imitar

Oct 14, 2020
Each time there is another episode with Amanda I get real pissed of. C'mon, Amanda is ugly as fuck, how can anyone vote for her?
I hear ya. I get sick of all the Amanda hype. She reminds me of fucking transgender version of Opie Taylor.

Mia and Diana are my favorites.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
The reason the Amanda episodes are hyped are because there's actual story in some of them.

Take this latest Mia 3 for instance. The girl has no emotions and no inner conflict. No temptation, no irritation, no excitement, no reluctance, no worry about getting pregnant, no risk taking, no nothing. She just finds a penis, inserts it and... that's it. Extremely flat, uneventful, and uninteresting. If you like the character model you ought to wish for actual story to happen to Mia.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes