4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Cora and Dave 4ever!! Remove all the other guys! I would love a scene with her stuck in the washing machine

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
I wish this artist made pregnancy stuff. Edit: Anyone knows if he will remake older works?
It would be SUPER AWESOME if Dob revisited the Amanda 2 episode.

I don't mean in the uninspired way recent videos just focus on rutting with next to no setup and the girl just enthusiastically jumping on any random cock.

I mean in the sense that Amanda and her husband could hesitate more, be more reluctant, while Darrell is more assertive - even when more protests is written into the script. I REALLY wish more of a deal is made out of the unprotected sex. Again, have Amanda protest when Darrell cums inside her - let her be really annoyed, almost (but only almost) asking him to leave... and only reluctantly be talked into taking more pictures, with her husband being visibly concerned about the risk of impregnation.

Then the "To be continued..." ending. While there are more videos featuring Amanda, none of them actually continue this storyline. It would be AWESOME if follow-up Amanda chapters have her obscenely pregnant... trying (and failing) to fend off Darrell's advances... and maybe his gangster buddies as well. And later she's seen with a (black) baby - really reluctant to have further unprotected black sex, and only going along after Darrell and his friends feign being reasonable while groping her all over until her body overrules her mind... of course resulting in a second huge belly :)

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes