4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
:love: Near perfection, just shame the cuck didn't stay to record it all, and unfortunately there was no stomach bulge when he fucked her (the extended x-ray was neat, the bulge should have traveled up between her breasts)

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
As a heads-up - not all the videos over at rule34 are of the extended versions.

You are much better served by downloading the full HQ extended versions from here at f95.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Mia is starting to look like true over-the-top interracial content. I love how this means his patrons encourage this stuff!

All Mia episodes appear to form a single story which is great. Only nitpick is that this ep's cock looked impressively big but only at at first - still the Doberman girl isn't taking cocks that penetrate her deeper than below her breasts... I mean, clearly Dob loves oversize BBCs, but he needs to draw the consequences of that fetish: a pronounced bulge (or x-ray) that pushes the girl's womb up towards her throat :love:

(Normally I harp on about pregnancy, but the Mia series all seems to take place in such a short time period for once I can wait. Could Mia be planned to be the first hugely pregnant Dob girl fucking?!)

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes