4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Perhaps what he's asking is: is episode 1 only available in 720p and is episode 2 only available in 1080p?

(Not that there's anything wrong with that; just unusual, that's all)
That is explained on the info spoiler :)

Reactions: Ginz01

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
That is explained on the info spoiler :)
You have now twice posted a message essentially saying "there are no errors, if something is missing it's because it's not there".

I am suggesting the poster isn't taking that for granted, asking you if there really is only a 720p version of the one video and only a 1080p version of the other video, and if there really are only two episodes.

If so, the most directly helpful reply isn't generic sweeping responses such "All updates available are on my cloud" or "That is explained on the info spoiler," and the creepy smiley certainly doesn't make it easier to understand.

Instead, how about directly answering the question? Here, let me suggest a possible reply: "No, to date Doberman has made only two episodes of Maya, and only in those specific versions." :)

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
You have now twice posted a message essentially saying "there are no errors, if something is missing it's because it's not there".

I am suggesting the poster isn't taking that for granted, asking you if there really is only a 720p version of the one video and only a 1080p version of the other video, and if there really are only two episodes.

If so, the most directly helpful reply isn't generic sweeping responses such "All updates available are on my cloud" or "That is explained on the info spoiler," and the creepy smiley certainly doesn't make it easier to understand.

Instead, how about directly answering the question? Here, let me suggest a possible reply: "No, to date Doberman has made only two episodes of Maya, and only in those specific versions." :)
If a smile is creepy to you than it's not my problem, but if it makes you feel better i can change it...
And no, i won't explain nothing else since everything is already explained on the info, not my fault that some people won't bother to read...
Have a nice Sunday :cool:

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes