4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Marky4u

Jun 20, 2022
Not bad, but would've preferred a scene with the redhead rather than the mom for the 30th time, maybe she will be added again in the next episode.
I think you mean Amanda right
After the open end from the episode in the club... i also want to known what her final test for her "relationenship" is lol
Her husband is the greatest cuckold in the world and he should gain some balls or get a little bit involved

Tanner155

Nov 29, 2020
I think you mean Amanda right
After the open end from the episode in the club... i also want to known what her final test for her "relationenship" is lol
Her husband is the greatest cuckold in the world and he should gain some balls or get a little bit involved
Maybe Mike like's cuckolding a little bit... but the most is that he need more Storys from Amanda for his next Book... i think he accept what Amanda is doing, even with the backround of more Money for his writing ;)

Reactions: Marky4u

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
She had one of the biggest dicks in the last episode. I hope there will be some anal included too.
There was anal in that vid.

While that dick was truly huge, i really miss belly bulges to drive the size home. Dob currently "cheats" by making the dick enter a bottomless hole. Sure there was the x-ray, but in that pic the dick is half its "outside" size.

Animating a belly bulge that reaches up between her breasts just because the cock is that large would be insanely hot. She could even think about it and worry it's too big (which of course it isn't since she lives in another universe than us). :love:

This is another vid where the girl is fantasizing about getting pregnant. But so far no girl has ever gotten knocked up. :cry:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018

While that dick was truly huge, i really miss belly bulges to drive the size home. Dob currently "cheats" by making the dick enter a bottomless hole. Sure there was the x-ray, but in that pic the dick is half its "outside" size.

Animating a belly bulge that reaches up between her breasts just because the cock is that large would be insanely hot. She could even think about it and worry it's too big (which of course it isn't since she lives in another universe than us). :love:

This is another vid where the girl is fantasizing about getting pregnant. But so far no girl has ever gotten knocked up. :cry:
My worry is his works may grow stale in the future if he doesn't add details like bulging, showing actual pregnancy (Or starting pregnancy fetish) or expanding the story. I guess the girls in this universe can never get pregnant lol. He probably doesn't see the need to add anything as the current fandom is fine with the money they give him. The only thing e stopped was adding Russian VAs to his work which I suspected wasn't popular with fans or patreons.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
My worry is his works may grow stale in the future if he doesn't add details like bulging, showing actual pregnancy (Or starting pregnancy fetish) or expanding the story. I guess the girls in this universe can never get pregnant lol. He probably doesn't see the need to add anything as the current fandom is fine with the money they give him. The only thing e stopped was adding Russian VAs to his work which I suspected wasn't popular with fans or patreons.
Just say you don't like his work because he doesn't feed your degenerate fetish dude.

m1llencolin

Jul 13, 2018

I am completely on your side on that one. Belly and throat bulges are a must. Maybe in the future

Reactions: anedwcan

BDD101711

Dec 19, 2020
I am completely on your side on that one. Belly and throat bulges are a must. Maybe in the future
I know it's a ridiculous thing to critique but honestly whenever I see a monster dong just basically enter another dimension inside the girl, it kinda just feels like the artist is just being lazy. Sure, the bulging thing is almost just as unrealistic but one of those two unrealistic options is way hotter/more visually engaging than the other.

Reactions: anedwcan

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
are the stories all related or is every character a standalone story? I downloaded Cora first, and I saw the preview that the teacher is Linda.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes