4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
All the stories are in the same universe. In some episodes you can see girls from others, same for the guys.

I see. I mean, that's not a problem. I discovered Doberman when I was looking for something to watch, I was looking for something on google images and I ended up seeing this. So I went here and search if this exist here. I thought it was
a game. I choose Cory first to download. After finding out that this is a video more than a game. I went back and find sites where to watch it. Then I ended up on spankbang.

I haven't downloaded Cory's episodes 4-7 yet. So I watch it there. Then I watched Amanda's, then Linda's and Mia's but for Mia, I only watched the 3rd episode. What I don't like, is every one of them, jumping on everybody to fuck before each one of them
could establish a good story from one guy.

On Cory, for me, her fucking different guys in a short span of time is not the problem. What the problem from her stories is,
her husband wants to see her fuck somebody else, after talking about the other couple. I mean, she could pretend first that she don't like the idea, before agreeing to her husband.

About Amanda. I don't know I like it that way. I mean, the story didn't bothered me.

For Diana and Mia. their story should kick in around the guy they hit on the road and Mia's roommate. Though I only watch Diana's ep 5, and 7 and Mia's ep 3. I could say that It is technically the same for the first two women that I mentioned.

I've watched Linda's ep 5 that is hot as well. Hope when I watch the first episode to the current one, hope it doesn't disappoint me. Looking for the preview of Sindy on spankbang. It looks hot.

I think, it's just me.

edit : Sindy's okay. Just a little bit better than Amanda's. Dianna disappoints me the most

Last edited:

Tanner155

Nov 29, 2020
I love cora, and all the work of dob, but it's a shame that cora always gets the son, more black boys for cora and less with the son:giggle::giggle:
I think that is the Story, Inzest ? with the Stepson... If she had a bunch of Black Guys, the "Cora Story" is not the same anymore...

Reactions: carmafia

Tanner155

Nov 29, 2020
That's why i didn't want Doberman to make incest vids, incest genre fans are the most toxic on the internet(Kids basically) and his Cora and some other characters vids might attract that audience in this thread.:(
It is nor really Inzest if you fuck your stepson...

Reactions: Sirakos

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
I think that is the Story, Inzest ? with the Stepson... If she had a bunch of Black Guys, the "Cora Story" is not the same anymore...
We need that variety, same reason we have Yuna. She's just a japanese girl cheating on her japanese boyfriend with other Japanese guys (and that one time she gets raped by one on the train or that one time she raped her sister's boyfriend in his sleep).

Last edited:

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
If only Diana's ep1 to ep7 start from ep 6. I mean, ep6 should be the ep1 of her story, out of all 7 episodes just revolving around the guy whom they hit, the story could progress tremendously. Then the next episode, ep8 could be a good way to introduce the other guys. Episode 7 scenes before the sex scene show that her boyfriend seems insecure, these could be a great cuckolding scene for any girls on Dobermans stories. I

It's the same for Mia and Sindy. Mia should have started at ep3. The roommate story could do good. That could be a good sneaky sex scene, then you know, the husband starts to suspect something. Meanwhile, Sindy's story should have started at
episode 7 as well. you know, a girlfriend comes home and gets banged by another in front of her sleeping boyfriend. That could be a great start for a cheating girlfriend.

Reactions: Dastibal
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes