4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
It's still too early but I hope after rachel, we'll have Mia on april. We need to find out if his husband is coming back!

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
As far as I know, Rachel isn't married. She can do whatever she wants; nobody has been shocked by a woman being sexually active for decades!

Which of course is a problem since a big part of these videos are, or ought to be, temptation/taboo/corruption themes...

I would far prefer it if the girls with boyfriends or husbands actually had decent spouses, not giving the girl a lazy excuse to be unfaithful. Far too often they're completely outclassed and/or treat their girls like shit. No wonder the girl cheats then! Themes of cheating/unfaithfulness would be much stronger if the girl does it with no easy excuse, feels terrible afterwards and resolves to never cheat again (at least until the next episode...)

The girls without a husband or boyfriend should have a different strong reason to remain faithful. Some could be religious, others could simply be naive and sheltered - or why not outright racist! All the better when they succumb to the big black cock in the end!

If you have a single carefree unattached woman this simply dissipates any tension and drama.

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
I don't know what most will argue but talking about each character of Dob that are well done but:

Yuna, her episodes don't make much sense and the character runs wild, there's a huge fanclub, they don't even care much about the script, note 3.

Raquel, will premiere episode 3, reporter character, ambitious and likes to fuck with black people, has an interested photographer but she doesn't even care about her boyfriend, sequence has to improve because she's cool, or a pain to watch. note 4 because it can still grow.

Amanda, I believe she has the biggest following, slender, greedy and has many episodes, a sequence was set up after breaking the logic of the script but the central idea, wife who likes her husband watching the shag, this one has already done everything, problem to remove from the casting many fans will cry, grade 8.

Cora, appeared as the wife of the cuckold who watched the wife's shag, then her husband's son I believe she was the stepmother the boy was addicted and even jealous, lack of variety of shag menu, other men, suruba the boy also watching, well Holy shit, I like the character, note 7.

Diana, hot, naughty and smart, wife and whore has the complete package the script changes already had sex at school, at home with a nerd, with a beggar and also in the hospital, episode 9 was a 10, positions, scenes and script of the episode husband watching perfect package, episode 10 came and disappointment fucked on the street, flata for Dob to put Diana in SURUBAS but SURUBAS of putona even with 3 or 4 and the husband watching giving assistance like snack and cold water for the guys note 6, last episode did she lose points.

Mia, I believe she's also Dob's favorite, episode 5 and 6 were the best because she doesn't even have the 7 yet. But the character since episode 1 has a script and story sequence, blonde, delicious body, married and a husband with a real sucker face he hasn't caught his wife screwing yet and Mia still needs to have more Surubas she likes it and she wants to be naughty even Putona, bitch in heat this one has a 10.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
As far as I know, Rachel isn't married. She can do whatever she wants; nobody has been shocked by a woman being sexually active for decades!

Which of course is a problem since a big part of these videos are, or ought to be, temptation/taboo/corruption themes...

I would far prefer it if the girls with boyfriends or husbands actually had decent spouses, not giving the girl a lazy excuse to be unfaithful. Far too often they're completely outclassed and/or treat their girls like shit. No wonder the girl cheats then! Themes of cheating/unfaithfulness would be much stronger if the girl does it with no easy excuse, feels terrible afterwards and resolves to never cheat again (at least until the next episode...)

The girls without a husband or boyfriend should have a different strong reason to remain faithful. Some could be religious, others could simply be naive and sheltered - or why not outright racist! All the better when they succumb to the big black cock in the end!

If you have a single carefree unattached woman this simply dissipates any tension and drama.
Rachel's taboo is breaking the ethics of journalism and being sexually involved with the people she's supposed to be having non-partisan views and no relations with.

doctorbp

Sep 17, 2020

Totally agree.

On the other hand, I love Rachel.

I hope that she remains reticent as in the first chapter and that little by little she advances her relationship with her co-worker, until it is discovered that he has a small dick.

From there his jealousy could come into play.

Reactions: anedwcan

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Rachel's taboo is breaking the ethics of journalism and being sexually involved with the people she's supposed to be having non-partisan views and no relations with.
You may well be correct.

I do hope you are not, however, since that would be one of the weakest taboos in the history of erotica... No, in this case as in others Occam's Razor can be put to good use. If a phenomenon can be explained by something simple ("Dob is an excellent animator but a mediocre writer") or something convoluted ("never underestimate the journalistic integrity fetish!!") I wouldn't put my money on the latter...

Reactions: arowoftimenumberone

doctorbp

Sep 17, 2020
Good third episode of Rachel.

She is still reticent. Although I would have liked the part of the massage to be extended.

And hopefully she'll have a relationship with Scott. But I hope that he has a small dick and cums fast.

• Haha
Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
So what's left on the list is Amanda, Cora and Mia and I know Mia's last episode was December but I hope we'll get episode 7 on April.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes