4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
Obrigado Cebs.
Raquel, nota 2.
Infelizmente o roteiro foi pro espaço sao episodeos soltos sem sequencia, Dob, perfeito, tem qualidade grafico, posição de imagem, ate a cena dela enrabada e beijando ele muito bem feita, qualidade 10+ um tripo AAA
Mas sem roteiro, causa a garota sai pela cidade buscando qualquer noticia e alguem pra trepar o tonto do parceiro louco para "enterrar a linguicinha" e sem chance, mas sequencias sem sentido.
#foraRaquel

Shrug.gif

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
There was a time when Doberman used to release 2 animations per month. Really miss those days
Well to be fair, his quality has skyrocketed to marvelous levels. Compare Amanda or Cora 6 to even Eva 1. Facial animations, body animations, cum effects, and backgrounds have all doubled in quality.

He might be releasing less but his quality is worth the focus. In all honesty I would rather he keep his monthly animations and keep the quality vs less quality and him flooding his releases with subpar videos.

And before anyone says he can do both Quality and Quantity, no he can't. That's why we only get 1 video every 3-4 weeks.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
from october to december it was Amanda, Cora and Mia. I guess it would be the same sequence again. Will get Amanda this april, then Cora and Mia.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Just found this thread. Doberman studios are great. One of the few DEVs that actually has a story with the action.
Looks like I have some catching up to do. :sneaky:

Reactions: Firebless

Spawnesa18

Dec 10, 2022
Just found this thread. Doberman studios are great. One of the few DEVs that actually has a story with the action.
Looks like I have some catching up to do. :sneaky:
Well, he definitely must improve animations.
Plot, speaking through the pictures with subtitles - is ok.
But animations, man, they have to be much more different, movement has to be uniquem or at least looped by 10 seconds cuts.

Models are great, beautiful, but animations like 5 of 10.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes