4.80 star(s) 6 Votes
Nov 4, 2020
It's sad, but Doberman's videos are just not that good anymore. Animation has improved a ton, but proportions have been getting more and more exaggerated for the past months to the point that a dude's dick is as thick as a thigh. It's stupid and makes absolutely no sense.

If anyone knows another creator (aside from Jackerman and Amusteven) that makes long 3D animations with gorgeous visuals, I'm open for recommendations.

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
It's sad, but Doberman's videos are just not that good anymore. Animation has improved a ton, but proportions have been getting more and more exaggerated for the past months to the point that a dude's dick is as thick as a thigh. It's stupid and makes absolutely no sense.

If anyone knows another creator (aside from Jackerman and Amusteven) that makes long 3D animations with gorgeous visuals, I'm open for recommendations.
maybe not good for you, but there was voting for dick size and people choose it

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
Of course it's just a captain hook site. Of course, most here don't even contribute $$$ with the videos I watch. But the expectation of a GOOD episode is getting FRUSTRATING. KELLY hastily excluded me. AMANDA is getting sick of her HUSBAND as he's already used to having sex, he doesn't care anymore. DIANA the last one was FRUSTRATING too and I LIKE this character. Possibly MIA will also FLOP because for me this is the only one that has a story sequence. Soon we will see, gentlemen, will the prophecy be fulfilled?

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
maybe not good for you, but there was voting for dick size and people choose it

I believe, I just believe. That realizing the size of the dick in the last episodes and making it critical is because DOB has sinned in the construction of the story or sequence. A pity because the graphic quality has a lot.

Reactions: 4327032

thefunkydeltron

Apr 8, 2023
Hi, i just discovered this forum and wanted to join in. I'm a fan of the Doberman's animations and the girls but Doberman should be more versatile. For example; white girl fucks his black boyfriend a lot instead of cheating and don't leaving her white boyfriend. Or a lesbian relationship would be cool.

Reactions: LFARA
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes