4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
Some people may be like you M1llencol1n how ever even someone like me relizes that when it get to the point it looks like she is taking a cock the size and girth of a horse it does become to unrealistic to the point if he make it any larger it would look like it is going all the way into her chest.

I mean even with the size he has it now it barely makes a buldge in the stomach. I think maybe what he should be doing is making the dick incramentaly bigger and thicker over time. He went from being realistic to down right absurd and if he keeps going i honestly dont think his work will survive

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
As an alternative standpoint, he should make MORE out of the huge dicks of the men. As it is, the girl barely reacts at all.

She should be visibly awestruck when he drops his pants. She should ask if its real. She should hesitate and try to back out of the tryst. She should attempt to make a deal "just insert the tip". There should be a pronounced bulge. She should sweat and grimace as he pushes more and more inside. She should be shocked as he pushes through to the womb. She should be annoyed (but secretly satisfied) when he inevitably breaks any promises and cums inside of her, with her belly bulging from all the cum.

If his work won't survive, it will be because he focuses only on the technical animation quality just repeating lame boring fucks with zero challenge or tension between the characters. If his work won't survive it will be because he's forgetting to hire a decent writer to make the encounters more real, more textured, more alive, more fetishy.

Check out the illustrated story "Reunion Gone Awry" (images by Yair, words by Stormbringer) for a great example of cock worship where the girl definitely takes notice!

natz23

Jun 11, 2018
We need more of these great videos, great stories, great animations. Just make realistic dicks and not too much stretching of mouths. What can I can say. It's superv!

Reactions: errori

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
As an alternative standpoint, he should make MORE out of the huge dicks of the men. As it is, the girl barely reacts at all.

She should be visibly awestruck when he drops his pants. She should ask if its real. She should hesitate and try to back out of the tryst. She should attempt to make a deal "just insert the tip". There should be a pronounced bulge. She should sweat and grimace as he pushes more and more inside. She should be shocked as he pushes through to the womb. She should be annoyed (but secretly satisfied) when he inevitably breaks any promises and cums inside of her, with her belly bulging from all the cum.

If his work won't survive, it will be because he focuses only on the technical animation quality just repeating lame boring fucks with zero challenge or tension between the characters. If his work won't survive it will be because he's forgetting to hire a decent writer to make the encounters more real, more textured, more alive, more fetishy.

Check out the illustrated story "Reunion Gone Awry" (images by Yair, words by Stormbringer) for a great example of cock worship where the girl definitely takes notice!
Exactly, i mean the girls barley react, suck it to easily, take it without a problem. I mean like you said if they hesitated a little, try to back out, or actually show signs of it hurting at first then feeling good later or more of a buldge showing how it is affecting them. Maybe then i could be ok with it but atm its kinda boring

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Diana going to hit the gym but I hope it's just exercise at home. With the hobo that they hit with their car! After all, the three of them watch the TV show back on episode 7. About girls love big cocks.

The hobo must be the main black for Diana.

Reactions: Kil

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Princess Diana! my God. What a responsibility for Dob. I consider Diana a threesome along with Mia and Cora, the three have great sequences, this last one with Mia was disappointing and having to wait 6 months... until now.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Oh. Diana is hitting the gym. Not at home.
I guess her husband will finally have an idea this time right?

Reactions: macck
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes