4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
I'm partial to early Amanda vids myself, because she's featured in two of the few vids where Dob made an effort with the script (as opposed to "girl sees boy, boy shows dick, girl gets nekkid" stories he just repeats and repeats and repeats):

* Amanda 4 - the one time Dob actually lifted a decent story from a real smut writer (the video is heavily "inspired" by Stormbringer's excellent story "Wife And The Black Gardeners 2" which you can also read as an excellent illustrated comix by Kaos)
* Amanda 6 - featuring the very hot (and clothed!) dancing scene which was for a long time featured in the top post of this very thread!

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Not excited for Rachel. I don't like the story. So far. Hope she allowed the guy to court her while she fucks men who she interview.

For Eva. Hope the DVD sent has a meaningful role. Maybe her husband would immediately thinks that she is cheating on her own. Not just he thinks it's a look a like.
So in later episodes, Eva will confessed that she is forced to do that and in more later episodes, she will admit that it's not just blackmail anymore and she likes it.

For Amanda. I wonder if she would invite someone at their home, after all, her husband isn't doing anything substantial.

For Cora. I thinks it's time for her to introduce her sexual relationship with her step son to her husband.

For Mia. I am afraid that she is going to have threesome according to the last episode. Unless her husband is watching. LOL.

Diana. I still want her to choose the hobo as the main bitch. The gym story isn't making any sense or at least not worth it. How come the husband didnt hear anything? There's no implications that there are music playing at the gym or the husband has ear phones on. After all, Diana is screaming at top of her lungs.

Also I thought we would be getting Kelly or Linda or both

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Not excited for Rachel. I don't like the story. So far. Hope she allowed the guy to court her while she fucks men who she interview.
Rachel's story would have been infinitely more compelling if there was any actual stakes at play.

If she actively tried to suppress her temptation. Or if she was married and had to actively hide her infidelity. Or if she was genuinely worried about getting impregnated. Or something like it. Conflict. Drama. Tension. Maybe you've heard of such things improving a story?

But no. Just like every other Dob girl she has a fleeting moment where she's momentarily against unsafe sex and then that's never mentioned again. And the girl never faces any consequences of fucking black guys. And Rachel, who is a free single woman that can do whatever she wants, doesn't even seem to mind her sexual trysts, so there's even less tension there...

It's almost like Dob is a shit writer that focuses only on the technical aspects of his videos. At first, I thought he was actually interested in delving deeper into actual fetish content (clearly aware of Stormbringer stories), but nope. Every single opportunity to make his content more than "girl meets boy, girl fucks boy, rinse and repeat" squandered...

Reactions: Ivarr_993

Ivarr_993

Jun 22, 2023
Rachel's story would have been infinitely more compelling if there was any actual stakes at play.

If she actively tried to suppress her temptation. Or if she was married and had to actively hide her infidelity. Or if she was genuinely worried about getting impregnated. Or something like it. Conflict. Drama. Tension. Maybe you've heard of such things improving a story?

But no. Just like every other Dob girl she has a fleeting moment where she's momentarily against unsafe sex and then that's never mentioned again. And the girl never faces any consequences of fucking black guys. And Rachel, who is a free single woman that can do whatever she wants, doesn't even seem to mind her sexual trysts, so there's even less tension there...

It's almost like Dob is a shit writer that focuses only on the technical aspects of his videos. At first, I thought he was actually interested in delving deeper into actual fetish content (clearly aware of Stormbringer stories), but nope. Every single opportunity to make his content more than "girl meets boy, girl fucks boy, rinse and repeat" squandered...
I agree with you, lately i'm watching the Lucky Life series of Morpheuscuk and he is a pretty good writer but the quality of animation it's pretty mediocre, if only Dob could have the same quality of story writing as him It would be awesome!

Reactions: VolksKrieg
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes