VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
BlackWebGames

Shouldn’t taking a picture for M.S harper just be Harem / Try and help her write it in instead path?
I just try play blackmailing route and this come up:

(This happend on Dom path/not party route)
Or I missing something?

Edit:
I like when the game shows girls without makeup:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: When has Eva come to the party even she is not invited(?)

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackWebGames

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
BlackWebGames

Shouldn’t taking a picture for M.S harper just be Harem / Try and help her write it in instead path?
I just try play blackmailing route and this come up:

(This happend on Dom path/not party route)
Or I missing something?

Edit:
I like when the game shows girls without makeup:

Edit: When has Eva come to the party even she is not invited(?)
There are only two times you should have the option to take pictures 1 is if you are on the dom route and Harper is training you. 2 if you were being blackmailed and you defied Harper at the gloryhole. She will have been impressed and started training you.

There should never be a case where evaline goes to the party if not invited the one exception being if she lives with you and you are going to the party with your mom.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
There should never be a case where evaline goes to the party if not invited the one exception being if she lives with you and you are going to the party with your mom.
I go to the party with Des and then Eva appeared and this is how the conversation went(about):
Des: How she came here(Meaning Eva)
Viv: it's a mystery

Edit: The next day, Eva shows a picture to Viv with Eva and Becca

And thats was happend on blackmailing route(you cant even invited Eva live with Vivian on that route)

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I go to the party with Des and then Eva appeared and this is how the conversation went(about):
Des: How she came here(Meaning Eva)
Viv: it's a mystery

And thats was happend on blackmailing route(you cant even invited Eva live with Vivian on that route)
It might be a bug and I'll go look at it to see however Evaline can only be invited if you helped her cheat which is also how you get on the blackmail route. Vivian's response is supposed to be a lie because she was the one who invited her but didn't want to tell Desiree that. Though If it's bugging out then I guess it still works :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
if you helped her cheat
Correct me but the cheat thing is just "send the papers" right? or also " Try and help her write it in instead " options? If so... I give up with my guide :whistle:

At first I smiled at this but now I understand the image point 100%.

Don't get me wrong: I love DDoS but sometimes even I think... perhaps too complicated for us mortals. True Tara's patriots enjoy with this as well who want seek every path and opportunities.

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Correct me but the cheat thing is just "send the papers" right? or also " Try and help her write it in instead " options? If so... I give up with my guide :whistle:
Cheating is sending her the paper in which you will then be caught by Ms. Harper and she will try to blackmail you. If you help her write it then Harper will offer to train you. If you blow her off Harper will offer to become your sugar momma

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Cheating is sending her the paper in which you will then be caught by Ms. Harper and she will try to blackmail you. If you help her write it then Harper will offer to train you. If you blow her off Harper will offer to become your sugar momma
So sending the paper->You don have enoght lie points->Blackmailing route
If you dont sent the paper/help eva or sending the paper on Dom side->Telling fuck off->Sugar momma?

"Try and help her write it in instead" is when M.S harper tryining Vivian to harem?

But my problem is->Blackmailing route->Vivian try take the picture on Des->Only "Try and help her write it in instead" can happend that route I suppose?

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
So sending the paper->You don have enoght lie points->Blackmailing route
If you dont sent the paper/help eva or sending the paper on Dom side->Telling fuck off->Sugar momma?

"Try and help her write it in instead" is when M.S harper tryining Vivian to harem?

But my problem is->Blackmailing route->Vivian try take the picture on Des->Only "Try and help her write it in instead" can happend that route I suppose?
So the way it is supposed to work is:

A) send Evaline the paper/Cheat -> invite Evaline to party -> Harper tries to blackmail you -> If dom harper can offer to train you instead/ start dom training path instead of blackmail path

B) help Evaline write the paper/Not Cheat -> cannot invite Evaline to party -> Harper offers to train you -> If dom then you will be tasked with taking a naked picture of someone/ this can be Des/Evaline/Kathrine depending on who you go shopping with and who you go to the party with.(Can only go shopping with Evaline if you sent her the paper)

C) blow Evaline off -> Harper will try to become your sugar momma. Evaline will later apologize for her reaction and try to make it up to you by inviting you to the Sorority party. No sugar momma content yet.

if you are not being trained by Ms. Harper then you shouldn't have the option of taking a picture and it is a bug that I need to fix. Subsequently if you did not help Evaline cheat there should be no way for her to go to the party.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
C) blow Evaline off -> Harper will try to become your sugar momma. Evaline will later apologize for her reaction and try to make it up to you by inviting you to the Sorority party. No sugar momma content yet.
when we got sugam momma content?

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Hello everyone. Alright, so I finally have the last render done for the sub scene with Ms. Harper. I will probably work on it a little more tonight putting it together but I'm honestly so wiped out right now and I know I won't be able to give it my full attention. So instead I am going to get a good night sleep and finish this up tomorrow. So hopefully you will have another update up tomorrow afternoon or evening. Once that is done I will start working on the renders for the dom scene.
Thankfully once this is done things should start moving faster. I don't know what it was about this location that killed my render time, other then the floor being so shinny might have caused some additional work because of the light reflecting. But once that is done I will begin working on finishing the party with Evaline and mom as well as the video chat with the mom while she is gone. Neither should take me very long and should have both and more done by the end of the month.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hello everyone. Alright, so I finally have the last render done for the sub scene with Ms. Harper. I will probably work on it a little more tonight putting it together but I'm honestly so wiped out right now and I know I won't be able to give it my full attention. So instead I am going to get a good night sleep and finish this up tomorrow. So hopefully you will have another update up tomorrow afternoon or evening. Once that is done I will start working on the renders for the dom scene.
Thankfully once this is done things should start moving faster. I don't know what it was about this location that killed my render time, other then the floor being so shinny might have caused some additional work because of the light reflecting. But once that is done I will begin working on finishing the party with Evaline and mom as well as the video chat with the mom while she is gone. Neither should take me very long and should have both and more done by the end of the month.
I have found that reflective surfaces (even just glass) can multiply render times, sometimes x2 -3. And mirrors even more so.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
hot.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Harper Sub training:
This is when you dont help Eva at all?

I think I'm looking forward to Monday :sneaky:
Be ready M.S Harper

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Harper Sub training:
This is when you dont help Eva at all?

I think I'm looking forward to Monday :sneaky:
Be ready M.S Harper
Blackmail) send Evaline the paper/Cheat -> invite Evaline to party -> Harper tries to blackmail you -> If dom harper can offer to train you instead/ start dom training path instead of blackmail path

Sub/Dom Training) help Evaline write the paper/Not Cheat -> Harper offers to train you

Sugarmomma) Blow Evaline off -> Harper offers to be your sugarmomma

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
So once we have the dom harper parts in we're going to be at what? v0.495? Or are we going right to 0.5 once all the Harper stuff is there?

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes