VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I take that to mean you enjoyed it. :D(y)
Yeah though I'm not a big fan of that if MC is "in relation" at the beginning of the game and incest isn't my thing.
I assume Michelle and Amelia's relationship is like "open relationship" kind?

Well anyway when Tara and her "theme" began start to play showed up at the end then the game got my attention ;)

I know the possibility's there. Tara's inclusion and use of 'wish' seems to hint towards something more...immediate.
I was also under the assumption that Amelia is Michelle's daughter, but that's probably not the case.
I'm not sure but this come to my mind:

In page:
"I make games that feature mostly lesbian and or futa content."

Reactions: BlackWebGames

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
Some initial thoughts on MLS

Like DDS, it looks like an interesting story (not just meet and fuck, but having a plot behind it). It also keeps up the high quality graphics (in my mind the best in any 3D game), I especially like the little details, like the tattoo under the daughter's eye and the little one on her finger, which lesser artists wouldn't bother with.

It's not a choice based game, which is fair enough as BWG has been pretty up-front, so I suspect it's not got the replayability of DDS

On a more negative note the spelling is... original [and I'm not sure why as BWG's writing and grammar is good and it doesn't read like his English is anything but either a native speaker or very fluent]

On the kinks, for us fans of mother daughter lesbian incest it's also got hints of future weddings and pregnancy [possibly futa, which is less my thing, but given Mom daughter games are so rare I'll take it].

There's also some hooks to what the future story might hold - both the continuing mystery of Tara and her motivations [on which I have a theory, but which is probably just as good as anyone else's at this stage] and also why Amelia has a broken arm [hinted that perhaps her father?]. I also loved the conversation where they openly talked about banging the neighbour and her not yet seen daughter, which also speaks of a future story

From me its an A-, spelling mistakes and limited choice being [minor] negatives on an otherwise strong addition to the BWG stable.

Also, not sure if it means anything but New Amsterdam was the original name for New York, before it was ceded to Britain after one of the Anglo-Dutch wars of the seventeenth century - I suspect this is also a nod to the alternative timeline in DDS, in which US never became independent.

Last edited:

gogu2k

May 20, 2017
DDoS update should come next Monday.

------

Have you guys gals tried the BWG side project yet?
Game title is: Mother Lovers Society

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

" Mother Lovers Society is about Michelle moving to the city of New Amsterdam with her daughter in order to start a new life together. "

I tried it and at first I was a little confused because I thought it was but in the end:

And then comes old friend from DDoS:

Well there isn't need to ask if these happen in the same universe.
Is there a link for Mother Lovers Society game?

Cuveira

Nov 30, 2018
wow there is so many branch story and seeing the guide there give me seizure.... well gonna play it over and over to see all the variant then...
just want to say to whoever make the walktrough mod in the future... i wish you the best of luck and i'm sorry for your suffering

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
does the dev visit this thread? Have a few spelling mistakes but not sure if posting them would be noticed.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I do. But I would wait. I will be uploading a new version tomorrow and see if the mistakes are still there.
They're right at the start of the game so I would doubt it. ;)

Should be "buses", "taxis", "explicit" .
This one amused me. "haste" not "haist"
Not sure how you managed this one.. due not do

rumours not rummers
jeopardise and career

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
new version soon?

Hello Everyone. Sorry that the next update isn't up yet. The renders are just taking way longer than I thought they would.
This render took me over 8 hours and even still I had to stop it short of what I would have liked in terms of quality. But I should have everything done today for the blackmail path and will release that as soon as its done and I hope at least to have the other two paths done in the next couple of days.
So partial update with the full blackmail route tonight is the plan the rest probably Friday or so.
Thank you for being patient.

--------

I don’t like at all M.S Harper’s gaze at poor Vivian:cry:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Hello Everyone. Sorry that the next update isn't up yet. The renders are just taking way longer than I thought they would.
This render took me over 8 hours and even still I had to stop it short of what I would have liked in terms of quality. But I should have everything done today for the blackmail path and will release that as soon as its done and I hope at least to have the other two paths done in the next couple of days.
So partial update with the full blackmail route tonight is the plan the rest probably Friday or so.

--------

dammit i have to wait to friday for Vivian to dominate Harper. two milf is still a win :love:

Feb 19, 2021

--------

is this a gta 5 mod why the floor so shiny :p

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes