VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
My MC did try to dom Evaline(she saw it was her first time though), she chose to say she would be spanking her mom but she did not act like a dom with her, she did however go full on mild dom with Des after sitting for the painting.

I will repeat what I said earlier, like the idea behind this game and the execution so far(no forced content is a major plus for me, hate non-consent in a game) but there are far too many spelling errors. Sometimes multiple ones in a single sentence. The dev seriously needs a copy editor.
I notice the errors to but we're pretty far from a complete and final game. Those can be worked out later on when the devs close to finished with the game. Or someone could offer to proof read the script so far if they have the time.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Or I could just run through till I hit something new I guess,
Welcome to the club pal ;)

But this maybe can help you or at least show how you can reach certain scene or paths.
Eva is mysterious one but as far as I know you must avoid sex with her if you want the romance path.

Which I think makes sense because Eva thinks everyone just wants to sleep with her.

Edit:
"I have also started going back and redoing the art for earlier scenes, "
I noticed and when Vivian meet Eva for the first time, the music has changed.

Edit2:
Did the previous version have this problem:

The text overlap?

Last edited:

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Here is a walkthrough for version 0.3.2. It was a request, but I can't remember who requested it. So here you go, as always I would like to thank my teacher Qleaf for whatever skills I have.

*Attention* I will be waiting until all paths of the "Party" are complete before I look at continuing this guide. I think it is what's best for the quality of guide I hope you would expect.

If you would like to support my work you can find this and all my content here:

Or you can:
please update WT mod for v0.48, thanks

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I notice the errors to but we're pretty far from a complete and final game. Those can be worked out later on when the devs close to finished with the game. Or someone could offer to proof read the script so far if they have the time.
I started going through the script.rpy and have noticed, it really started after a certain point, likely meaning it was being edited up to a point. I will probably go through the rest later, edit it and share the edited file here. If the dev then wants to use the edited file, they are free to do so. Not sure if they are active here or not.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Getting a few bits where the game thinks the wrong thing has happened at the party. Anyone else? Or do I just need to start a new game?
Please start a new game and let me know if that is still happening and if so let me know what exactly and I will work to fix it.
It would seem that, when loading old saves, during the painting session with Des, the subject of her being drugged comes up even if she hadn't been drugged.

Starting a new game does fix it, but that's what's happening when loading older saves (my last saves were from the 0.4.4 version).

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackWebGames

kazmir

Oct 17, 2017
It would seem that, when loading old saves, during the painting session with Des, the subject of her being drugged comes up even if she hadn't been drugged.

Starting a new game does fix it, but that's what's happening when loading older saves (my last saves were from the 0.4.4 version).
yup, can confirm that loading a save results in the drugging subject dialogue coming up in the painting scene, despite it never happening in the save.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It could be different clothes, makeup, getting a tattoo or a piercing... Or getting surgeries
Different clothes and makeup is already done (depending on your choices), tattoo or piercing maybe but surgeries (for boobs I guess ?) unlikely

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is there any way to get Eva to go to the party with Des if she lives with Viv?
And what about Eva going to the party with Viv and her Mom if Eva doesn't live with Viv but she helped Eva?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Is there any way to get Eva to go to the party with Des if she lives with Viv?
I'm not sure about this but if I remember correctly so I've seen a scenario where Eva will appear in the party even she lives in with Vivian or it was just a bug.
Edit: I can confirm this, Eva can be invited to a party with Des even though she lives with Vivian.

And what about Eva going to the party with Viv and her Mom if Eva doesn't live with Viv but she helped Eva?
This is for sure, Eva doesn’t need to live with Vivian that she can be invited to a party.
(you invited her in campus)

The way to get Eva invited to the party is to avoid Harper’s blackmailing route and you help Eva.

Edit:
Sorry, you must send her the paper and then you have to be Dom route(Tell M.S Harper fuck off) or your Bluffing must work with M.S Harper(You need at least three lie points)

Edit: Sorry, that was how to you invited her live with Vivian :FacePalm:

Edit3:
You must send her the paper, then you can invited Eva in the party at campus.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit4: Nevermind.... As far I know " Try and help her write it in instead " choises you cant invited Eva in the party I guess you meant by "help" that?

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm not sure about this but if I remember correctly so I've seen a scenario where Eva will appear in the party even she lives in with Vivian or it was just a bug.
Edit: I can confirm this, Eva can be invited to a party with Des even though she lives with Vivian.

This is for sure, Eva doesn’t need to live with Vivian that she can be invited to a party.
(you invited her in campus)

The way to get Eva invited to the party is to avoid Harper’s blackmailing route and you help Eva.

Edit:
Sorry, you must send her the paper and then you have to be Dom route(Tell M.S Harper fuck off) or your Bluffing must work with M.S Harper(You need at least three lie points)

Edit: Sorry, that was how to you invited her live with Vivian :FacePalm:

Edit3:
You must send her the paper, then you can invited Eva in the party at campus.

Edit4: Nevermind.... As far I know " Try and help her write it in instead " choises you cant invited Eva in the party I guess you meant by "help" that?
Honestly, as good as this game is, because it is probably by far the hottest lesbian game around (the Mom/Viv stuff is some of the hottest shit I've seen/played), it is annoyingly frustrating just how many paths and variations there are, and even this comment of yours here just how complex it is.

Some people might like the complexity, some people might like the variations because it adds a lot of replayabilty, but I honestly think that, without a comprehensive understanding of what to do by way of a proper walkthrough or even a mod, it kills a lot of the enjoyment of this game because it's incredibly, and I feel needlessly, complicated to see everything there is to see.

Also, when replaying this game having not played since the 0.4.4 version, I had forgotten how to achieve certain paths and see certain scenes, which is not very enjoyable. One in particular I still can't figure out how to get which I know I did the last time is the date with Mom where she uses a dildo on Viv. I cannot for the life of me remember how to get that scene and what path that is.

I hope that one day, maybe when the game is completed but hopefully sooner, that BlackWebGames will give us a well-structured, well-detailed walkthrough of all the paths and variations and how to achieve them, or even just give us a scene gallery that can be unlocked by a mod.

Reactions: Cotytto

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
it is annoyingly frustrating just how many paths and variations there are, and even this comment of yours here just how complex it is.
I know what you mean and now I am trying to find how to get Eva cloth shopping with Vivian but I failed miserably.
At least no one can call this a Kinect games that is for sure.

https://f95zone.to/threads/dog-days...lic-blackweb-games.43621/page-96#post-5291681
Check this post and look at all different path/routes.

-----

Go Des Go Go!

On saturday in the party with Eva and Mom isnt yet finished.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Also, when replaying this game having not played since the 0.4.4 version, I had forgotten how to achieve certain paths and see certain scenes, which is not very enjoyable. One in particular I still can't figure out how to get which I know I did the last time is the date with Mom where she uses a dildo on Viv. I cannot for the life of me remember how to get that scene and what path that is.
Either go to the party with mom or don't go to the party at all. Then when you mom kisses you push her away. The next day when your mom explains everything agree to be in a relationship with her and you will go on a date. That is the scene you are looking for.

Subsequently if you turn her down there you can go live with evaline and that is where the new content is.

Reactions: Sorrow85

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I know what you mean and now I am trying to find how to get Eva cloth shopping with Vivian but I failed miserably.
Don't have des come for the sleepover but decide to go to the party and not invite mom. When talking to evaline tell her about the party. She will take you shopping regardless if you invite her to go or not.

Reactions: Sorrow85
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes