VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by BlackWebGames
Version of the game: Dog Days of Summer v.0.4.8
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 1,35GB

Compressed Size:
If Mac needed Message me
This android port is unofficial and may break the game.
Universal APK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
It's full lesbian
I don't even remember meeting an actual dude in the game
Right at the beginning there is Mike (Des' soon to be ex), and there is an encounter just prior to going shopping with Evaline where there are some guys, under certain circumstances if you take Des to the Party she can get spit-roasted in the mens toilets, plus the Glory Hole encounter. But other than these few instances it is mainly a lesbian game.

Reactions: afterlights

Bluemouf

Nov 29, 2017
Is rejecting the mother at the party and moving out a hard stop to anything with her or will there be a chance to pick it up later?

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Getting a few bits where the game thinks the wrong thing has happened at the party. Anyone else? Or do I just need to start a new game?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
It looks like I have missed a lot of scenes.
In one game round you probably see less than 45%(just my quess) of the game’s scenes and you maybe not even meet all the characters(Katherine and Shanna, Malina)

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
I did see that there was an image posted here a while back. That should work as a walkthrough, although it is more difficult to read.
That looks pretty useful, though my issue with "guides" like that is that they only tell you what your choices do as you come to them. If you wanted to use it to romance Eva for instance, you'd have to look through the whole thing first and then work your way backwards.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes