VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
What about story and dialogs? Good or not?
It’s a lesbian game but a lot has been put into the story .... Maybe too much because there are a lot of different paths.
I really love this game but this isn't everyone.

Try it and then you will see.
Remind: maybe better try a next updates because this update saves maybe doesent work with in coming updates.
BlackWebGames can correct me.

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
I am afraid Tara took our Dev to torment him as he has not been able to speak since March 20 :(
Please Tara, let him go !

Reactions: Sorrow85
Aug 3, 2017
Yeah, hopefully they come back. I'm pessimistic since it seems like the first Big Delay kills most projects. That said, I'm still pretty happy with what my donations got me, cause damn there's a lot of excellent content even before you count the rare and precious mother/daughter stuff

Reactions: Trash_sombra11

Tara Mede

Sep 1, 2017
I am afraid Tara took our Dev to torment him as he has not been able to speak since March 20 :(
Please Tara, let him go !
The last post from the dev on SubscribeStar was on Mar 29, 2021, so one week isn't quite so bad as almost two and a half weeks.

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
The last post from the dev on SubscribeStar was on Mar 29, 2021, so one week isn't quite so bad as almost two and a half weeks.
Yes I know, but the on March 29 on Suscribstar it was a post of an art, without any news from his progress if I recall (Maybe Tara post it herself, lol)

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
To the best of my knowledge it hasn't been officially confirmed, no.
However...At the moment you can have a threesome with Rebeca & Des, and Des loves it, additionally if you invite Evaline back to your house, she gets involved with your mom and if you mention it, she says something to the effect of "you should have joined in.", your mom is totally up for just about anything, and if you ask for a monogamous relationship with your mom, she say something like she can't be confined like that. Ms Harper (if you take the right route) offers to teach Vivian how to dominate loads of other women. So give all these things I would shocked if a Harem wasn't a possibility.

Reactions: afterlights

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Rebeca is a have fun and toss them aside kind of person (at least according to Viv's mom). Evaline is kind of similar but it would seem that is it possible to have something serious providing you delay gratification with her (according to Tara). Des is deeply in love with Viv, to the point that I would guess she is fine with either being side chick or something more serious. Viv's mom wants a loving relationship with her daughter, however she makes it abundantly clear that exclusivity is off the table.
It is looking like you can have a very complicated relationship with Ms Harper, you can either be submissive or vie for Dominance with her (although this isn't implemented just yet), there is insufficient information as to how this will play out, I would imagine if you are the dominant one in a multi-partner relationship you can shape it to your will, and make it either something serious or a "fuckfest", but as this route hasn't been implemented (yet), that said given the complexity that this VN has (which is mind boggling compared to most VNs) I would imagine that it is highly likely that both options will be possible.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
So was a harem route ever confirmed?
To the best of my knowledge it hasn't been officially confirmed, no.
https://f95zone.to/threads/dog-days...uild-blackweb-games.43621/page-3#post-2881827

" A harem is certainly an option for this game. " and if you make the right choices, Tara and M.S Harper will guide you on that path.

Also, let's hope for an update soon.
Do you guys gals remember last spring when we got an update every month?
I thought Saturday day(aka party day) was so big what it comes to player choices its slows down game development.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
That is always the issue with having such a complex game. People shy away from this level of complexity precisely because of the permutations it creates, not only do you have to create content for each route, you also need insane levels of testing to make sure that when you follow a route, it doesn't branch back to a route which you aren't following.

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
Do you guys gals remember last spring when we got an update every month?
I thought Saturday day(aka party day) was so big what it comes to player choices its slows down game development.
I'm hoping that we'll get a decent sized update [and that's the reason for the delay, not burn out]

Reactions: WindySakura

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
If you haven't been following BlackWeb's Subscribestar then you may have missed the posts the past few weeks. He recently moved into a new place and is trying to get settled in. His computer motherboard also fried so he was trying to get that resolved and that was causing problems with the updates for the past few weeks as he was having major issues with DAZ locking up when rendering due to the failed motherboard. So yeah, my guess is life just happened. I would give him some time and I am sure we will be seeing an update again. Since he hasn't been posting anywhere though my guess is it may be computer related. Hopefully he didn't get Isekai'ed while crossing the street.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
If you haven't been following BlackWeb's Subscribestar then you may have missed the posts the past few weeks. He recently moved into a new place and is trying to get settled in. His computer motherboard also fried so he was trying to get that resolved and that was causing problems with the updates for the past few weeks as he was having major issues with DAZ locking up when rendering due to the failed motherboard. So yeah, my guess is life just happened. I would give him some time and I am sure we will be seeing an update again. Since he hasn't been posting anywhere though my guess is it may be computer related. Hopefully he didn't get Isekai'ed while crossing the street.
I'm rather new this game. Thanks for the summary but I always thought the dev was a lady :LOL: since I thought female devs would be more inclined to write a lesbian themed game.

Reactions: Priappus
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes