VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I did see that there was an image posted here a while back. That should work as a walkthrough, although it is more difficult to read.
That image is more up to date, yeah, that should be fine

I will say though, that image gives me a headache just looking at all those variables o_O

BlackWebGames I cant even imagine what that's going to look like by the end, best of luck lol

Reactions: BlackWebGames

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Getting a few bits where the game thinks the wrong thing has happened at the party. Anyone else? Or do I just need to start a new game?
Please start a new game and let me know if that is still happening and if so let me know what exactly and I will work to fix it.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
I feel this game needs serious pruning due to massive amount of subtle branching happening here & there. Walking past lot of vague choices into dead ends without even experiencing some of the newer scenes. It's basically the Marvel effect; Too much branching off the main timeline into dead ends instead of following a parallel progression that eventually will merge back into the main body.

Like digging through a spaghetti bowl trying to find the deets, I feel the overall design is gonna be very frustrating to accommodate in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blastedman

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Man... Eva is hardly any love. Mom gets content... Des gets content... Eva? More or less nothing... I am saddened by this.

Also, at this point, I will offer my services to be proofreader. I have a headache just reading most of the damn text to be honest.

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Man... Eva is hardly any love. Mom gets content... Des gets content... Eva? More or less nothing... I am saddened by this.

Also, at this point, I will offer my services to be proofreader. I have a headache just reading most of the damn text to be honest.
This whole update was evaline content :giggle:
And I will never turn down help.

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I feel this game needs serious pruning due to massive amount of subtle branching happening here & there. Walking past lot of vague choices into dead ends without even experiencing some of the newer scenes. It's basically the Marvel effect; Too much branching off the main timeline into dead ends instead of following a parallel progression that eventually will merge back into the main body.

Like digging through a spaghetti bowl trying to find the deets, I feel the overall design is gonna be very frustrating to accommodate in the future.
So right now there should only be 3 endings.
1 if Eva is living with you and you go to the party with the mom.
2 after the model session with des
3 outside with Ms. Harper
If it is ending somewhere else for you please let me know because it shouldn't do that and I need to fix it.

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Tried many time but i never got eva to live with vivian. how do you get that ending? Having a WT mod would really help a lot and make the game more enjoyable (my personal opinion).
Help evaline cheat.
Bluff or tell Harper to fuck off
Asking if evaline is okay living like that
Ask her to live with you.

Reactions: Eandrid

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I'm lost with this new update. How do you achieve the new Eva scenes? Is there a path where Viv move out from home to live with Eva? How do you get it?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Is there a path where Viv move out from home to live with Eva? How do you get it?
You have to reject your mother’s relationship the day after the party in home or the hotel.
Then Vivian get options move out to Des dorm or Eva dorm.

But at first before you get Eva options, you must help her otherwise Vivian move out automatically to Des Dorm.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
You have to reject your mother’s relationship the day after the party in home or the hotel.
Then Vivian get options move out with Des dorm or Eva dorm.

But at first before you get Eva options, you must help her otherwise Vivian move out automatically to Des Dorm.
Thank you very much. Your response was very quick. I appreciate it.

Reactions: bonerland

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Thank you very much. Your response was very quick. I appreciate it.
In Guide:

Vivian moves to Eva or Des dorm:
-Vivian doesn’t go to parties and mom only at home////Vivian goes to parties with her mother only(For now with 0.42)
-No, she's drunk/She's my mom(In the home) //// Stop(In the party)
-This is wrong. I don't want this(In the home)
-Player can choice between Des or Eva For eva choices, Viv must help her, otherwise Viv move to Des only.

-----

But I start updated Guide when the new updates comes.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
While I really like the idea of this game, a female protag going full lesbian and being given a choice in all her sexual encounters, the eyes on the MC and the mass of typos are a bit distracting. I just got to the scene where the MC gets her hair done by the paranormal lass and must have seen a hundred typos already. At least the syntax seems fine.

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Don't suppose someone could update the walkthrough with character specific paths? Or I could just run through till I hit something new I guess, thank god for the skip option in these games.

I can't wait to get more Harper as well, I went down the dom training path with her compared to the sub, should be more interesting that way IMO.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Don't suppose someone could update the walkthrough with character specific paths? Or I could just run through till I hit something new I guess, thank god for the skip option in these games.

I can't wait to get more Harper as well, I went down the dom training path with her compared to the sub, should be more interesting that way IMO.
Same here. The Harper story, of training to be a domme or sub, is going to be awesome. Looking forward to maybe seeing our MC dominate the ladies around her.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
My MC did try to dom Evaline(she saw it was her first time though), she chose to say she would be spanking her mom but she did not act like a dom with her, she did however go full on mild dom with Des after sitting for the painting.

I will repeat what I said earlier, like the idea behind this game and the execution so far(no forced content is a major plus for me, hate non-consent in a game) but there are far too many spelling errors. Sometimes multiple ones in a single sentence. The dev seriously needs a copy editor.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes