VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
My view is that one of the real strengths of DDS and GGGB is that they're replayable. In DDS I love playing both loyal Vi and slutty Viv as well as Dom Viv and Sub Viv and hard to get Viv and romantic Viv and out to have fun Viv.
I have to agree right there. Of course my canon-playthrough is loyal Viv with a Mom only path and angling for a Mom/Des/Viv throuple if possible. But I'm on like my 4th or 5th playthrough and trying out all the different combinations.

Just out of curiosity, is there any scenes with Ms. Turner outside of her propositioning Viv to be her sugar momma or is that it until the next update? Is Des and Mom mutually exclusive atm? I can only seem to get lewd scenes with one or the other, but while on a date with Mom, she implies she would be interested in Viv bringing another person (Des or Eva?) into their bedroom. While that was too good an offer to pass up, they'd have to make sure whoever they bring wouldn't get weirded out by the mother-daughter sex and they could be trusted to keep that secret.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Just out of curiosity, is there any scenes with Ms. Turner outside of her propositioning Viv to be her sugar momma or is that it until the next update? Is Des and Mom mutually exclusive atm? I can only seem to get lewd scenes with one or the other, but while on a date with Mom, she implies she would be interested in Viv bringing another person (Des or Eva?) into their bedroom. While that was too good an offer to pass up, they'd have to make sure whoever they bring wouldn't get weirded out by the mother-daughter sex and they could be trusted to keep that secret.
So I think you mean Harper. And yes there are additional scenes with her. If you are being blackmailed or if you are being trained by her to be a Sub or a Dom. There will be future content with her as the Sugar Mommy.

There is not any current content involving Des and Mom, but the next update will involve the party with Evaline and Mom going to the party together so who knows what might happen there.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
but the next update will involve the party with Evaline and Mom going to the party together so who knows what might happen there.
:sneaky:

I have to admit that when I first saw this at first time, I secretly dreamed it would happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Its not gonna happend but you can always dream about it.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Technically, yes it might be possible as I just played this path earlier today. You have the option to tells her you don't want to share her with anyone even if it means throwing a tantrum and ending things before they can really begin. Mom then takes a look at Viv and tell her while she understands how she feels, she would be disappointed in her daughter if she is demanding this out of possessiveness and that would not be the sweet loving daughter she thought she had. However, if you stay strong with your ultimatum, she will offer a bet or deal with Viv.

Specifically, over the course of the next few months of summer, if Viv can hold on and stay loyal and monogamous (no FWB sex with Des either) while Mom will try to cut back on her dalliances or trysts and be discreet with who she's fucking besides Becca (since she's practically obligated to for work reasons), then at the end of summer, assuming Viv has held up her end of the deal, she will essentially become Viv's exclusive girlfriend and only have sex with Viv (fuck just the thought of that is so hot). Personally, since the incest kink makes it even hotter for me, I'd really like to see an option to be exclusive except for other members of the Boone family.

Of course the whole time she is making these terms, she is trying to give Viv an out to back out of the deal. She's assuming with Viv's newfound attraction to girls and is counting on Viv inheriting a similar sex drive to her parents, then it will be near impossible for her to stay loyal. While I respect why she is making these demands for Viv's own good, trying to get her to explore her sexuality fully and not limit herself to just one partner, Mom underestimates Viv's own code along with all the other girls trying to get into her pants that she doesn't do casual. While we could certainly make Viv more open to experimentation, for me I like to keep her personality as consistent as possible and if she is willing to fully embrace her bi-sexuality, that doesn't mean she has to turn into a slut like Ava.

After 10 years of fucking everyone she has desired, I feel like if Mom really is attracted to Viv and wants to be with her, then maybe its worth making those tough decisions on ending some of her current relationships if it means starting a potentially amazing one with Viv. It's clear in their lovemaking just how much they compliment each other and not every lover will be open to the idea of sharing their beloved with anyone and everyone. If Mom was a man, then it would be perfectly normal for Viv to demand her to stop sleeping with everyone if she intends on being in a sexual relationship with her. At the end of the day sometimes you can't have your cake and eat it too. While I would be sympathetic with Mom not going cold turkey, I would propose an exception of allowing her to fuck Becca while Viv can likewise choose Des to bring into their bed, while moving closer to the idea of dating Viv with the intention of being her girlfriend and more or less monogamous with those exceptions.

I'm curious about taking Ms. Turner up on her offer, but the first couple PT's I got offended how she propositioned Viv and essentially told her to fuck off. If she had been willing to seduce and befriend Viv I definitely would have preferred experimenting with her over Ava.

My canon path is a mom only and my favorite alternate path would be a Mom/Viv/Des throuple. Hopefully we can wear down mom to accept being in a committed poly relationship with Viv and Des, and it would be enough for her, barring the occasional sex with her ex-gf (the aunt) or anyone else from the Boone family.

I'm trying a harem-slut PT atm, and trying to see how many different girls we can add to our harem. I liked the Becca/Viv/Des 3some in the club but I didn't want to lose out on including sex with Mom not to mention any of the other side girls that pop up in the different PT paths. Is there a way to have a proper harem or will there be some girls that just are mutually exclusive in any path and we'll need to decide who we'd rather have? The only group sex options I've seen so far is in the club with Becca/Viv and Des, hopefully we'll get more as the updates progress.
Thank you for the reply. Situation with mom is complicated. :LOL: She was my first choice, but then I went with Des. But I kept thinking it would be nice to engage in a three-way relationship with mom and Des. Especialy when she said she thought Viv was dating Des. :)
I tried all three dialog options on the morning after the party until te next day to see if there are any differencies. Just rolling with it and accepting an open relationship, wanting to date mom, demanding she doesn't sleep around. So I know all of this. I'd love to have a romantic route with mom. But the path seems to be barred. :( She is used to her way of live and I understand it is not easy to change suddenly. And it might be even wrong of Viv to demand it. So I fully undestand her reservations and doubts about Viv's seriousness. And requiring a proof in return, thus giving her conditions. To be fair though, both sides should for the given period abstain from seeing other women (or men).
My doubts are not if there is the (theoretical) option for a romance with mom, but if the path will be developed further and what will the player miss while following it. Like when mom pointed out when you state your desire to date her, that there are a lot of other woman to pursue. And Viv should explore more, while she is still young, and not tie herself down with her (being old and all of that). Which irl is a valid argument.
On the point of dating mom and Des, I think it could be possible. On either path, i.e. pursuing Des and then kissing mom with fervor when she is about to leave for Germany or first going after mom (date, party) and afterwards modeling for Des (and having sex thereafter). Provided you don't antagonise Des, as she and Eva don't get along. There seems to be a little kink in the system, as I mentionde earlier, because playing a dominant Viv and going to the party with mom causes the game to revert to a standard image of Viv when posing for Des in the school atelier the next day.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
In a nutshell. My favourite path would be romance with mom or a poly relationship with mom, Des and Becca. Though I'd settle for mom and Des or Des and Becca.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
So I think you mean Harper. And yes there are additional scenes with her. If you are being blackmailed or if you are being trained by her to be a Sub or a Dom. There will be future content with her as the Sugar Mommy.
I'm currious to try it out. Ms Harper as Viv's sugar mommy. Being pampered by a hot older woman is tempting.;) But knowin Ms Harper I'm equally curious whether or not it will devolve into Viv being just her toy. :cautious:
With independence as Viv's goal it's counterintuitive, if not outright counterproductive.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020

There is not any current content involving Des and Mom, but the next update will involve the party with Evaline and Mom going to the party together so who knows what might happen there.
Is that the same party in the current update or a new one? Also I'm interested in both Ms. Harper's instruction into being a Dom, and her offer to be a sugar momma. Since the latter has not been incorporated yet, what trigger do we need in order to get her offer to train Viv to be a Dom?

I was hoping by bringing mom to the party Viv would have the opportunity for a 3-way with Mom and Becca, similar to Des's 3-way scene in the club with Becca and Viv. Was that option possible or is that opportunity for that 3-way to be determined later?

Thank you for the reply. Situation with mom is complicated. :LOL: She was my first choice, but then I went with Des. But I kept thinking it would be nice to engage in a three-way relationship with mom and Des. Especialy when she said she thought Viv was dating Des. :)
I tried all three dialog options on the morning after the party until te next day to see if there are any differencies. Just rolling with it and accepting an open relationship, wanting to date mom, demanding she doesn't sleep around. So I know all of this. I'd love to have a romantic route with mom. But the path seems to be barred. :( She is used to her way of live and I understand it is not easy to change suddenly. And it might be even wrong of Viv to demand it. So I fully undestand her reservations and doubts about Viv's seriousness. And requiring a proof in return, thus giving her conditions. To be fair though, both sides should for the given period abstain from seeing other women (or men).
My doubts are not if there is the (theoretical) option for a romance with mom, but if the path will be developed further and what will the player miss while following it. Like when mom pointed out when you state your desire to date her, that there are a lot of other woman to pursue. And Viv should explore more, while she is still young, and not tie herself down with her (being old and all of that). Which irl is a valid argument.
On the point of dating mom and Des, I think it could be possible. On either path, i.e. pursuing Des and then kissing mom with fervor when she is about to leave for Germany or first going after mom (date, party) and afterwards modeling for Des (and having sex thereafter). Provided you don't antagonise Des, as she and Eva don't get along. There seems to be a little kink in the system, as I mentionde earlier, because playing a dominant Viv and going to the party with mom causes the game to revert to a standard image of Viv when posing for Des in the school atelier the next day.
As for Mom's reluctance to enter into a monogamous relationship or committed/closed poly-relationship with Viv, I feel conflicted and can see both sides. From Viv's point of view, she's never been in a relationship with a woman before and who better to guide her through it than the one person she's sure loves her unconditionally, but given Mom's ridiculous high sex drive, Viv has to decide if she can handle not being jealous. Given what we know about Viv, she 'doesn't do casual' (at least in my canon PT's, that's her default preference in relationships.

I think that's one aspect Mom doesn't take into consideration about Viv. While she may mean to come from a good place and not want to limit her daughter's sexual re-awakening and romantic options, she doesn't get how Viv's potential for a similar high sex drive may lead her to crave sex all the time, but not with a diverse pool of potential lovers (male and female). So while she may prefer Viv to choose Des as her true girlfriend, ultimately, that should be still Viv's choice who she ultimately wants as her serious girlfriend.

In a perfect world where Mom can't stay monogamous, they could compromise and agree to stay loyal to each other, while arranging for monthly or even weekly play dates with an 'approved' list of lovers to bring into their bedroom where there will not be any danger for feelings of jealousy and its just sex only.

Barring that option I'd propose a throuple or 4-way relationship where Mom/Viv/Des or someone who Mom really wants to add (may or may not be Becca as she's a work obligation atm) can try out being in a poly relationship. This allows Viv to bring in Des who realistically she loves, but not as much as Mom for obvious reasons while Mom could get around the no-cheating by still being to have sex with someone other than Viv while still being her girlfriend.

I feel for Mom given she's set in her ways by now and does not want to change her lifestyle, but I also feel strongly about some kind of compromise. Unless we want to play Viv as someone who is ok with casual sex as long as she gets to fuck as many girls as possible, just as Mom asked Viv several times if she was ok crossing this line, mom has to decide what she wants or is willing to do for Viv if Viv isn't interested in casual sex. IMHO, Mom has had 10 years to play the field since her husband passed and while she said its not fair to others who she has already maintained sexual relationships with, my response would be.....

Too bad, when you fall in love with someone, unless its only lust and both parties agree, sometimes you have to make a choice what you are willing to do to be with that person. Putting aside Mom acting noble and rejecting Viv's desire for a more serious, monogamous relationship based on it being for her own good, is Mom actually willing pass up what was at one point her heart's desire to be intimate with Viv if it means she can still sleep around? Long term I just can't see them working out unless Viv comes to terms with never having Mom as her girlfriend. At the end of the day, just as it was Viv's decision to cross the line and have sex with Mom, Viv should also have the option to stand her ground and insist whether she loves Des or not, Mom is who she is head over heels in love with and who she wants as her serious girlfriend and if mom feels anywhere near the same, she should take into consideration the pain and jealousy Viv feels at the thought of Viv not being enough for her and her need to still need multiple lovers in order to be fulfilled.

/rant

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Well said. ;)
In a fairy tale version mom would see how much Viv loves and desires her, leave her old ways behind and jump into Viv's arms. :love: And they would fuck like rabbits till their dying day. :D
Realistically seen, a closed poly relationship could be a solution. A compromise, where mom doesn't feel constrained and Viv doesn't get jealous.
In my playthroughs Viv desires stable relationships with one or several partners.
I think to get Ms Harper to train Viv to be a domina, you have to help Eva cheat and Viv has to be dominant. Then it's up to you to try. As I rejected her.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well said. ;)
In a fairy tale version mom would see how much Viv loves and desires her, leave her old ways behind and jump into Viv's arms. :love: And they would fuck like rabbits till their dying day. :D
Realistically seen, a closed poly relationship could be a solution. A compromise, where mom doesn't feel constrained and Viv doesn't get jealous.
In my playthroughs Viv desires stable relationships with one or several partners.
I think to get Ms Harper to train Viv to be a domina, you have to help Eva cheat and Viv has to be dominant. Then it's up to you to try. As I rejected her.
I actually just found the dom path with Ms. Harper. I helped Eva with her paper so no blackmail, but I stayed and fucked Eva and even attempted to dom her during sex. Then during the scene after the test where we are in Ms. Harper’s office, she asks if Viv is tryin to tame Evaline. Its at that point where she extends the offer to help train her to be a Dom.

As far as Mom goes, I get she thinks she's doing whats best for Viv, but in reality she's also doing what's best for her. Mom comes across as a typical guy looking to fuck as many girls as possible while not committing to anyone of them in particular.
That said, I feel like its disrespectful of Mom not to acknowledge Viv's feelings if Viv is feeling heartache and jealousy at the thought of Mom having sex with others (guys and girls).

Viv may be somewhat of a homebody at the beginning of the game, but she's clearly had 2-3 boyfriends or more at least and has had sex with all of them. She mentions specifically of her ex's (remember she doesn't do casual) only 2 of them ever bothered to go down on her and neither were particularly good at it and it just served as foreplay to intercourse. I bring this up because despite her lack of experience with women, she's been in relationships before and while she has noticed her desire and lust skyrocketing when it comes to her newfound attraction to girls, she has never wavered in what kind of relationships she prefers. Despite the age difference there is no reason to believe their love couldn't work in a realistic committed relationship. If the love is real, then all the protests from Mom about her body aging shouldn't mean anything. It's not like there is no such thing of men even other women in committed relationships with significantly younger lovers. If its a fear of commitment issue, either scenario of including a 3rd or even a 4th lover into their CLOSED poly relationship or an agreement in place for weekly 'play dates' with specific lovers would be an acceptable alternative.

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Ah, a romantic. :) I see. ;)

Thank you for your contribution to research on the subject matter. :cool:

Mom comes across as a typical guy looking to fuck as many girls as possible while not committing to anyone of them.
Mom as a man... Oh, God. :eek: I don't want to imagine that. o_O :D

May I recommend another game by this dev? "Mother lovers society" centers on a mother daughter couple, already in a loving relationship. ;) Rather short at the moment, but sweet and fun. :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

May I recommend another game by this dev? "Mother lovers society" centers on a mother daughter couple, already in a loving relationship. ;) Rather short at the moment, but sweet and fun. :)
So it would be completely unhelpful to mention that "Futa" is listed as one of the tags on the Subscribestar ?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Nah, futa is fine. ;) That is futanari, as in hermaphrodite. I meant if she literally suddenly turned into a man. :LOL:
Viv turning male would likely be a dealbreaker for me. A futa or trans character in this game could be interesting though.

Really starting to like Sukkhon from Free Pass. Normally I just play lesbian route, but she appears to be the first character with a dick I actually like.

I have a suspicion that in MLS, Tara might turn Amelia into a futa, unless the scientific IVF approach is taken.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Ah, a romantic. :) I see. ;)

Thank you for your contribution to research on the subject matter. :cool:

Yes I am a bit of a romantic at heart and it reflects in every game I play. Even in harems or mini-harems/throuples, I always gravitate to the ‘true love’ path.

As for my comment about mom, lol I just meant her mentality of the typical male protag in most harem games where she fucks everyone without a thought for how her lovers may feel about that.

I did see the other game by this dev and was planning on playing it but after finding the dom path in this game, it looks like I’ll replay this one again, lol. While not personally into Eva, I admit I’m tempted to take her up on her offer to go to the sorority party and see what kind of trouble Viv could get into on my harem play through. :devilish:

• Red Heart

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Viv turning male would likely be a dealbreaker for me. A futa or trans character in this game could be interesting though.

Really starting to like Sukkhon from Free Pass. Normally I just play lesbian route, but she appears to be the first character with a dick I actually like.

I have a suspicion that in MLS, Tara might turn Amelia into a futa, unless the scientific IVF approach is taken.
Well, perhaps if mom became a futa and impregnated Viv, would she consider a serious relationship with her. ;):D
Wait, wrong game. :LOL: Though I am not against such a character appearing in this game. However I'm fine with the current roster of characters.
In MLS I suggested a scientific approach, but probably magic will be the solution. As we already have magic in this world and it is an easier way. And magic can get around complications. ;) Let alone trying to explain how it was possible. Now we just say, magic, duh. :ROFLMAO: Hell, why not make mother and daughter futas? Then they can fuck to their hearts content and have as many kids as they want. :sneaky:
Just to be clear, by futa I still mean hermaphrodite.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Yes I am a bit of a romantic at heart and it reflects in every game I play. Even in harems or mini-harems/throuples, I always gravitate to the ‘true love’ path.

As for my comment about mom, lol I just meant her mentality of the typical male protag in most harem games where she fucks everyone without a thought for how her lovers may feel about that.

I did see the other game by this dev and was planning on playing it but after finding the dom path in this game, it looks like I’ll replay this one again, lol. While not personally into Eva, I admit I’m tempted to take her up on her offer to go to the sorority party and see what kind of trouble Viv could get into on my harem play through. :devilish:
:love:
Me too. I try to take different paths to see different outcomes, but am drawn to a happily ever after.

I never thought about mom that way. How she behaves like a guy would in her place. :unsure:

Do it. Play it (in a Palpatine voice). :devilish:

I considered going to the sorority party too. Out of curiosity. You know, research purposes. :ROFLMAO:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah I don't think the sorority party is available in this update yet, so as I accepted Eva's offer to go to the party on my harem run, I can't wait to see what's on the menu. ;) :devilish:

Will there be an option for Viv to join Mom and Rebecca for some sexy time at some point? I gotta figure that's gotta be an option despite how hypocritical Mom was being trying to shield Viv from Becca.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Yeah I don't think the sorority party is available in this update yet, so as I accepted Eva's offer to go to the party on my harem run, I can't wait to see what's on the menu. ;) :devilish:

Will there be an option for Viv to join Mom and Rebecca for some sexy time at some point? I gotta figure that's gotta be an option despite how hypocritical Mom was being trying to shield Viv from Becca.
Oh yes. ;) I do believe so. Remember mom said she has to keep Becca "under control". :) And if Becca insists, it may very well happen. ;)

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes