VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Dev should compile it and put it in a book in the game. :) Like in the Elder scrolls games. Brief history of the Empire, volumes I-X. :) I would read it. :geek:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm actually pleasantly surprised, I don't normally play these types of games (female protag/lesbian centric) and I admit the incest kink added just enough to pique my interest that much to finally check it out. And at the end of the current update, I found myself wanting more.... to continue exploring a couple different PT scenarios. I enjoyed the MC, her sexual awakening was very well done in so much as her finally trying to understand who she is and who she wants to be. I liked how this game was loaded with choices in what paths to pursue along with L.I. so I never felt like my preferences for how to handle certain situations didn't matter, in other words, the furthest thing from a kinetic novel.

As far as the lewd scenes go, they were all really hot and I didn't even miss the lack of animations, which for me typically always add to the immersion of a scene, but in this case while I would have loved them, not having them did not detract from how hot, and intimate every scene proved to be. I would like to know just what the different combinations for L.I. paths are possible, are some L.I. mutually exclusive? Any throuple combinations (specifically interested in a Desi and Viv's mom combo)? I was interested first in a serious relationship with the mom, but given her resistance shy of the bet, I would have been interested in keeping it in the family with the mom, aunt, cousins and even grandmother if that could be an option at some point later in the game. Sadly for the MC, it would have been nice for her to actually have that 3 way with her parents, introducing her to the 'Boone' family style of love instead of killing off her father. If nothing else, I guess it conveniently eliminates any tricky pregnancies, which still would have been hot and even more taboo.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Though if you go on a dinner date with the Mom she certainly seems open to Des joining her and Vi in a threesome, so hopefully later
The next update will bring Eva and Moms path to ending about the party.
Eva, Mom and Vivian go to home drunk as fuck and I spy on them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Though if you go on a dinner date with the Mom she certainly seems open to Des joining her and Vi in a threesome, so hopefully later
I got excited at that scene on the dinner date, though I'd still prefer the mom be willing to be in a throuple with Des and not need to fuck around. The only exception I'd be ok sharing the mom with would be with either the aunt or really anyone else from the Boone side of the family. Hopefully there will be an update later with Viv getting to have fun with her family.

I'm making a monogamous-mom only save, and now and mom-Des save, but I'm kinda interested in seeing what kind of harem path would look like. Is it possible to do a harem run and just start fucking all the girls or will there be some mutually exclusive that aren't possible in a harem?

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Don't forget Becca. Mom admits to sleeping with Becca if you go with mom to the party and have a chat with her on the next day. So I am all for a harem consisting of Viv, Des, Becca and mom. Ms Harper only on a leash and collar. Eva didn't grow on me.

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
I'm making a monogamous-mom only save, and now and mom-Des save, but I'm kinda interested in seeing what kind of harem path would look like. Is it possible to do a harem run and just start fucking all the girls or will there be some mutually exclusive that aren't possible in a harem?
God knows how many saves I've got, as there's so many options even a small decisions can have ramifications later.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Don't forget Becca. Mom admits to sleeping with Becca if you go with mom to the party and have a chat with her on the next day. So I am all for a harem consisting of Viv, Des, Becca and mom. Ms Harper only on a leash and collar. Eva didn't grow on me.
I had forgot all about the option to bring mom along to the party. Is it possible to bring Des and mom to the party or just mom? And yes, I'm all for an open poly relationship with Viv/Des/Mom/Becca and even Ms. Harper, but try as I may Eva just hasn't grown on me. The only way my MC would fuck her is just to add her to the harem, but her desperation and trying too hard to get into the MC's pants is kind of a turn off for me.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
God knows how many saves I've got, as there's so many options even a small decisions can have ramifications later.
Seriously! I've replayed this game like at least 5 different times and it seems there are different branching and diverse new lewd scenes every playthrough. Most recently was the dinner date in the hotel with mom and that steamy scene with the sextoy in the hotel suite after dinner. Jesus Christ that was hot! The fact that mom even threw out the option to angle for a 3-way with Viv and hopefully Des has made it my favorite path at the moment. I still like the romantic idea of a Viv-mom only path but I'm guessing I'll be losing out on a lot of content if I continue to avoid sex with everyone but mom.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I'm not sure. I was going for a mom only path, only to be turned down by mom, saying she doesn't want to be tied up with Viv and Viv should explore all possibilities. After that the game continued as normally, by meeting Des to model for her.
Funny thing is, mom even suggests to Viv to date Des, that they would make a nice couple. And is surprised if you tell her Viv isn't dating Des.

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Ms. Harper should be to my liking, an elegant and hot older woman. But on my first play through her approach "sleep with me or I will have you expelled" didn't leave a good impression. So I told her to fuck off. I would accept her failing Viv and Eva her class for cheating on the final exam.
On my other play through when I didn't help Eva, I rejected her offer to be Viv's sugar momma.

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
I'm not sure. I was going for a mom only path, only to be turned down by mom, saying she doesn't want to be tied up with Viv and Viv should explore all possibilities. After that the game continued as normally, by meeting Des to model for her.
I have a Mom only path, where I'm playing to avoid all the temptations thrown in my way

I also have a fuck anything path where I take whatever opportunities offered :)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Is a mom only path feasible? When you want to date her and demand that she doesn't sleep around. I mean, how much content will you get? And will it be even completed?

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Because when playing Good girl gone bad, I avoided all guys and did try to play it smart and keep my dignity. But then every update was very short.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I'm curious. Are there any consequences for the passionate good luck / goodbye kiss with mom? ;)Whether with or without tongue. I'm mostly interested in the naughty kind of consequences. :D

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is a mom only path feasible? When you want to date her and demand that she doesn't sleep around. I mean, how much content will you get? And will it be even completed?
Technically, yes it might be possible as I just played this path earlier today. You have the option to tells her you don't want to share her with anyone even if it means throwing a tantrum and ending things before they can really begin. Mom then takes a look at Viv and tell her while she understands how she feels, she would be disappointed in her daughter if she is demanding this out of possessiveness and that would not be the sweet loving daughter she thought she had. However, if you stay strong with your ultimatum, she will offer a bet or deal with Viv.

Specifically, over the course of the next few months of summer, if Viv can hold on and stay loyal and monogamous (no FWB sex with Des either) while Mom will try to cut back on her dalliances or trysts and be discreet with who she's fucking besides Becca (since she's practically obligated to for work reasons), then at the end of summer, assuming Viv has held up her end of the deal, she will essentially become Viv's exclusive girlfriend and only have sex with Viv (fuck just the thought of that is so hot). Personally, since the incest kink makes it even hotter for me, I'd really like to see an option to be exclusive except for other members of the Boone family.

Of course the whole time she is making these terms, she is trying to give Viv an out to back out of the deal. She's assuming with Viv's newfound attraction to girls and is counting on Viv inheriting a similar sex drive to her parents, then it will be near impossible for her to stay loyal. While I respect why she is making these demands for Viv's own good, trying to get her to explore her sexuality fully and not limit herself to just one partner, Mom underestimates Viv's own code along with all the other girls trying to get into her pants that she doesn't do casual. While we could certainly make Viv more open to experimentation, for me I like to keep her personality as consistent as possible and if she is willing to fully embrace her bi-sexuality, that doesn't mean she has to turn into a slut like Ava.

After 10 years of fucking everyone she has desired, I feel like if Mom really is attracted to Viv and wants to be with her, then maybe its worth making those tough decisions on ending some of her current relationships if it means starting a potentially amazing one with Viv. It's clear in their lovemaking just how much they compliment each other and not every lover will be open to the idea of sharing their beloved with anyone and everyone. If Mom was a man, then it would be perfectly normal for Viv to demand her to stop sleeping with everyone if she intends on being in a sexual relationship with her. At the end of the day sometimes you can't have your cake and eat it too. While I would be sympathetic with Mom not going cold turkey, I would propose an exception of allowing her to fuck Becca while Viv can likewise choose Des to bring into their bed, while moving closer to the idea of dating Viv with the intention of being her girlfriend and more or less monogamous with those exceptions.

Ms. Harper should be to my liking, an elegant and hot older woman. But on my first play through her approach "sleep with me or I will have you expelled" didn't leave a good impression. So I told her to fuck off. I would accept her failing Viv and Eva her class for cheating on the final exam.
On my other play through when I didn't help Eva, I rejected her offer to be Viv's sugar momma.
I'm curious about taking Ms. Turner up on her offer, but the first couple PT's I got offended how she propositioned Viv and essentially told her to fuck off. If she had been willing to seduce and befriend Viv I definitely would have preferred experimenting with her over Ava.

I have a Mom only path, where I'm playing to avoid all the temptations thrown in my way

I also have a fuck anything path where I take whatever opportunities offered :)
My canon path is a mom only and my favorite alternate path would be a Mom/Viv/Des throuple. Hopefully we can wear down mom to accept being in a committed poly relationship with Viv and Des, and it would be enough for her, barring the occasional sex with her ex-gf (the aunt) or anyone else from the Boone family.

I'm trying a harem-slut PT atm, and trying to see how many different girls we can add to our harem. I liked the Becca/Viv/Des 3some in the club but I didn't want to lose out on including sex with Mom not to mention any of the other side girls that pop up in the different PT paths. Is there a way to have a proper harem or will there be some girls that just are mutually exclusive in any path and we'll need to decide who we'd rather have? The only group sex options I've seen so far is in the club with Becca/Viv and Des, hopefully we'll get more as the updates progress.

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
Because when playing Good girl gone bad, I avoided all guys and did try to play it smart and keep my dignity. But then every update was very short.
My view is that one of the real strengths of DDS and GGGB is that they're replayable. In DDS I love playing both loyal Vi and slutty Viv as well as Dom Viv and Sub Viv and hard to get Viv and romantic Viv and out to have fun Viv.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes